Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FAO Bringer: Why did you leave MORE IMPORTANTLY WHY ARE YOU BACK?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
    No balls jab. That **** hurts.

How bout you just hold out your dick, let me kick it. So it bounces of your belly and leaves a welt. Fair deal?
    Could you just whip it with your hand instead, kicking it would rupture my epididymis, rendering me p.issing out my ass... Dayum you be bossin' it tonight brother, yo' ass aint taking no prisoners!

Hope the beats still be flowing with you Don! I don't you see as often on here dude.

Comment

Originally posted by JabRight View Post
      Could you just whip it with your hand instead, kicking it would rupture my epididymis, rendering me p.issing out my ass... Dayum you be bossin' it tonight brother, yo' ass aint taking no prisoners!

Hope the beats still be flowing with you Don! I don't you see as often on here dude.
      You know you get a pass brother, rest easy.

I've been good. Life is in full swing so not much time for foolery. Tonight I'm drinking a couple brews and thought I'd stop by to drop a line or two.

What's good with you?

Comment

Bringer is alright. He's a little whiny at times but he's aight. He's obviously not on my level but he's solid.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
          You know you get a pass brother, rest easy.

I've been good. Life is in full swing so not much time for foolery. Tonight I'm drinking a couple brews and thought I'd stop by to drop a line or two.

What's good with you?
          Well even though I'm working part time and basically training for the military i'm still smoking damn pot... That's a bridge i'll be crossing by the end of the year at the latest. Runnin 12 milers with 50lbs on my back up and down damn hills like a fool 5 days a week, only working 6 hours a day at a bar, it's good laughs though.

So I've a few hoops to jump through, quiting the pot won't be easy, but i'll do it if I truly want to join up, that will be the decider, if I've not the will to quit it, I might as well not bother enrolling, I think that's fitting!

Yeah you need a lot of free time to hang here a lot, if you're in full flow I see why you ain't been as active brother.

Comment

You gotta do it while your young and still have the vigor! So you take a pot break for a few years, no biggie. Them sweet sativas will still be here waiting for you upon your return.

A military man commands respect from everybody, regardless of individual beliefs.

Plus, it's a lifetime "I could act a **** pass"

Comment

Yea, why the **** did you come back? To get spurred on ir what?

Comment

If I was the poster I was from 5 years ago...

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
                  So you are as ******ed as you sound? (Rhetorical)

You clearly have no clue how I was involved in all of that so keep your lame ass, uninformed comebacks to yourself or you can just scrape my comeback from the back of your mother's throat.

Motherfuxker replies like he knew what happened! Lol.
                  I was here when all that happened. Watch out

Comment

As far as liberals go, bringer is alright I guess

Comment

Bringer just Pm'd me this message:

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
                      would it be alright if I cut my dick with a razor before you kicked it? Just for the lulz of coarse.
                      This sick emo ****! WTF

Comment

Working...
                      X