Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FAO Bringer: Why did you leave MORE IMPORTANTLY WHY ARE YOU BACK?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
    I'd happily be branded an old geezer than be associated with the current trend of "alpha this", "cuck that", and race obsession.
    Yeah, it has devolved since I first chimed in around 2013

Turned political. Just wait until the election is over.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
      They got banned, mate.
      keep it going with wan long pong.

he's your strongest character.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
        Lol. The lounge is ****, but a guy who fought over bossy has no room to talk.
        So you are as ******ed as you sound? (Rhetorical)

You clearly have no clue how I was involved in all of that so keep your lame ass, uninformed comebacks to yourself or you can just scrape my comeback from the back of your mother's throat.

Motherfuxker replies like he knew what happened! Lol.
        Last edited by Terrel; 06-06-2016, 05:25 PM.

Comment

It's nice to see you still riding my dick unmercifully even after a 3 year absence on my part.

I've had crazy ex girlfriends who weren't as dedicated to obsessing about me and my movements as much as you are, sweetheart.

Damn.

Ether.

Comment

Damn. This thread kind blew up since I last posted. I'm definitely feeling the love, guys.

Good to see you posting Bringer mate.

I'm still lurking and post dramatically less.

I think after a few years you lose having quite so much interest in something as initially. Plus the posters and quality is poor.

Big love anyway to some old cats still knocking about.
            Thanks for the kind words, Kris. I used to love our NSB banter with me being pro-Hopkins and you being pro-Calzaghe. It's nice to see you still kicking about as well.

For me personally, it's definitely the level of conversation that's kept me away. MAK is absolutely right about boxing being in a bit of a rut right now (though Salido/Vargas the other night was ****ing fantastic!) and there not being much to discuss, but there's a ton of stuff to discuss in terms of news and world affairs here in the lounge.

Unfortunately, most people seem to want to spend their time focusing on identity politics. Hopefully things pick up after the election like Vagabond said.

Some posters (90% of the time those on the receiving end of it) like to knock Bringer's reign of moderation.

But I think the emo cenobite brought some much-needed order to the lounge.... a place where women are "*****es" and "hos", and the average discourse doesn't go much further than "am I a cuck if I play with my own winky?"
            The bolded.

It's absolutely true. The funny thing is that I don't even know who the vast majority of these anonymous jizz mops are because they're on their 80th account. When I started posting again I was immediately assailed by a few of them like Xoo, ////, and a few others about something I apparently did to them over 1,000 days ago.

I guess the intended effect is that it's somehow supposed to bother me, and it actually might if I knew who they were or even gave a **** in the first place. Honestly all it does it make me blush that I've been able to occupy a place in their hearts and minds for 3 years without even having to make a single post. I've been out living my life, renovating a home I own to move in to with my girlfriend, and these meatbags have apparently just been seething at me and pounding away at their keyboards about how terrible I am the whole time...

But I'm the emo one, right?

Bringer was and always will be a great poster and member of this forum. The lounge has seriously shot to pig ***** in the last year or two.

He's one of the few members that makes it great to be back on here myself after getting my ban lifted.

It's always great to see you post mate. I'm sure you don't need it said by me but **** these c*nts. Pay no attention to their, lost my virginity to a cat at aged 30 asses.
            Much appreciated, Terrel.

I don't know what it was that made the mods here give you and Horton another chance (it sure as **** wasn't me asking on your behalf about a half a dozen times) but I'm glad it happened and I'm happy to see you ****s back where you belong with the rest of the boys.
            Last edited by ßringer; 06-06-2016, 05:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
              keep it going with wan long pong.

he's your strongest character.
              In my opinion, Butterball was absolutely Annie's best alt.

But you had to really be around at the time KingDosia was to fully get the effect.

In fact, the alt was so well executed that one of the first things I did when I became a mod was to unban it so I could read more of his stuff.

Last edited by ßringer; 06-06-2016, 05:58 PM.

Comment

I don't believe how much commotion has occurred in this thread. Wow.

I'd let Bringer adopt me, but I doubt he'd have me, i'm too much a ****. And it would be weird calling him daddy in fairness.

Keep this sensible men, everyones watching....

Comment

But you had to really be around at the time KingDosia was to fully get the effect.

In fact, the alt was so well executed that one of the first things I did when I became a mod was to unban it so I could read more of his stuff.

i was more of a lurker back then but i definitely remember that name, kingdosia.

i'll search for butterball posts at some point.

Comment

You hittin' ze chat later?

Comment

Posters are just like some people, they want anarchy, a lawless state, a lawless forum. Freedom to them means they can just go around insulting other people who don't share the same race or ethnic background as them. Bringer kinda tried to stop that, and basically those are the guys that are upset, the one's that used to partake in that sort of stuff

Comment

Working...
                      X