Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what is the best looking modern muscle/performance car out right now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    The GT is the Mustang with the 5.0 in it. Various options and packages.

You can get a turbo Ecoboost 4, or a V6. Same with the options and packages.

The GT350 cars have the 5.2 "Voodoo" powerplant.
    but is getting one over the other consider btchmade?

like if i got the camaro i want the SS cause it's a badass emblem to have. and for the mustang i think it replaces the horse logo with a "GT" which looks badass.

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
      but is getting one over the other consider btchmade?

like if i got the camaro i want the SS cause it's a badass emblem to have. and for the mustang i think it replaces the horse logo with a "GT" which looks badass.
      If you are looking getting into one and worried about how "badasss" you are gong to look, it isn't the appearance packages you need to worry about when it comes down to these cars.

You need to look at what power train options you can afford and what best suits you.

I'd probably call you a gigantic pusshole gaybob if I saw you in a 4 banger Mustang a few years ago.

Times change.

I'd say if you are looking for aftermarket support and going to modify, the S550 Mustang is pretty strong. Go with the Auto.

I've seen multiple full weight cars run deep in the 9's at 140+ on a 20 inch street tire out here in Sac on PD blowers or turbo kits, tune, and small suspension work, then drive home.

Wasn't a fan of the switch to IRS for them, but they seem to work.

I'm a Ford fanboy, so take my opinion with a grain of salt.

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
        ...in your opinion of course

is it the Camaro SS?

is it the Challenger SRT/Hellcat?

is it the Mustang GT?

is it the Charger SRT?

is it something else?

You should get a jeepnee from Manila. Then you could carry all your people where ever you go.

Comment

If you are looking getting into one and worried about how "badasss" you are gong to look, it isn't the appearance packages you need to worry about when it comes down to these cars.

You need to look at what power train options you can afford and what best suits you.

I'd probably call you a gigantic pusshole gaybob if I saw you in a 4 banger Mustang a few years ago.

Times change.

I'd say if you are looking for aftermarket support and going to modify, the S550 Mustang is pretty strong. Go with the Auto.

I've seen multiple full weight cars run deep in the 9's at 140+ on a 20 inch street tire out here in Sac on PD blowers or turbo kits, tune, and small suspension work, then drive home.

I'm just curious, what's your daily driver?

Comment

If we are talking muscle/pony cars, then the comparison should be narrowed down to Mustang, Camaro, and Challenger.

You start throwing in Corvette, Viper, GT-R, you are entering a higher level of car.
            How would you rank the Mustang, Camaro, and Challenger?

Comment

The sequential taillights on the Mustang's are one of my favorite things though. Was driving behind one at night and it looks badass when you signal.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
                I'm just curious, what's your daily driver?
                Something a lot slower and gayer then any of the cars mentioned.

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                How would you rank the Mustang, Camaro, and Challenger?
                Lot of variables come into play when it comes down to picking which one, in my opinion.

You can go from base turbo 4 bangers with the Mustang and Camaro, all the way up to the Hellcat with the Challenger as far as price ranges.

The 6th gen Camaro has earned a lot of praise by the mags. The LT1 is a sweet power plant, and the car has slimmed down curb weight wise compared to the 5th gen.

I'm a Ford guy, so if I had a pick and had no financial responsibility in doing so, I'd take a GT350.

Comment

Times change.

i dont find it necessary to have all that power though,to me a v6 let alone a v8 is just overkill for a small car like a mustang or a camaro, i can understand a challenger maybe or a full sized SUV but a 6 cylinder on a coupe driving around in gridlocked LA?

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago
                    i was not born nor have i ever even been to the philippines. maybe you should drive a burrito-mobile with no hubcaps rolling 20 deep?
                    When I go back I just ride in my Toyota Land Cruiser.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      When I go back I just ride in my Toyota Land Cruiser.
                      damn i didn't delete that post fast enough,i thought u were mocking me about this whole jeepnee stuff.

Comment

Working...
                      X