Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what is the best looking modern muscle/performance car out right now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The new Shelby GT 500 is probably the best car in the world. The price tag is unreal for what you're getting.

Comment

My ford f 150

Comment

What a great way to flaunt your ignorance about climate change. Maybe if people driving "muscle cars" (usually white males) felt threatened to be seen in public they would think twice about destroying our planet.

Or would they? I'm sure knowing that they're going extinct, it's their "last hurrah" to destroy the environment by driving around in the biggest, most obnoxious amerikkan V8s they can find, spewing pollution just like they spew vitriol online. It's 2016.

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
          ...in your opinion of course

is it the Camaro SS?

is it the Challenger SRT/Hellcat?

is it the Mustang GT?

is it the Charger SRT?

is it something else?

The Challenger
          Mustang GT

My favorite American sports cars are the new Corvette and Viper

Comment

Yeah I would say the Camaro. The was the first car I ever wanted lol. Its mpg is horrible though

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              Yeah I would say the Camaro. The was the first car I ever wanted lol. Its mpg is horrible though
              The older camaros are sexy, the new ones are ugly.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                The Challenger
                Mustang GT

My favorite American sports cars are the new Corvette and Viper
                yeah i would have added the viper, nsx, corvette ect but i think those are more sports/performance than muscle. maybe the GR-R is considered muscle?

Comment

If we are talking muscle/pony cars, then the comparison should be narrowed down to Mustang, Camaro, and Challenger.

You start throwing in Corvette, Viper, GT-R, you are entering a higher level of car.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                    If we are talking muscle/pony cars, then the comparison should be narrowed down to Mustang, Camaro, and Challenger.

You start throwing in Corvette, Viper, GT-R, you are entering a higher level of car.
                    you're right.

whats the diff between a regular mustang and a mustang GT?

will one look like a loser driving around a regular '16 mustang instead of a GT? and what about automatic instead of stick
                    Last edited by Tago Nang Tago; 06-05-2016, 08:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
                      you're right.

whats the diff between a regular mustang and a mustang GT?

will one look like a loser driving around a regular '16 mustang instead of a GT? and what about automatic instead of stick
                      The GT is the Mustang with the 5.0 in it. Various options and packages.

You can get a turbo Ecoboost 4, or a V6. Same with the options and packages.

The GT350 cars have the 5.2 "Voodoo" powerplant.

Comment

Working...
                      X