No announcement yet.

Cavs fans Get in, Cavs Supporters, hop in too. LeBron Fans Unwelcome

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    Well no **** I don't think that ever was in question but these Warriors are on ATG level
    You obviously havent read some of the coments around here or even around the internet. Some of these losers (most never got to see mj play) are saying hes better than MJ or already at his level lol. Their team might be great and even historic doesnt mean Curry is better than the GOAT though.
    Last edited by vaborikua2014; 06-03-2016, 08:36 PM.

Comment

Also f@ck Cleveland

Comment

Originally posted by vaborikua2014 View Post
        You obviously havent read some of the coments around here or ecen around the internet. Some of these losers (most never got to see mj play) are saying hes better than MJ or already at his level lol. Their team might be great and even historic doesnt mean Curry is better tgan the GOAT though.
        Curry been lukewarm in the playoffs this year and last year needs to put in more work in the playoffs to be even mentioned with the legends

Comment

Curry been lukewarm in the playoffs this year and last year needs to put in more work in the playoffs to be even mentioned with the legends
          I agree with u. Yesterday he didnt play very good either was 4-15 with like 4 turnovers and only 11 points.

Comment

Unfortunately their are ******s who are sully ing the name of Michael Jordan with their blasphemous statements. It's worse than when Tua said James Worthy was better than MJ

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
              Unfortunately their are ******s who are sully ing the name of Michael Jordan with their blasphemous statements. It's worse than when Tua said James Worthy was better than MJ
              You got to excuse Lakers fans their championship teams were overshadowed by the greatness so obviously they will hate the GOAT but I don't even think Warriors fans will say Curry is on MJ level

Comment

You got to excuse Lakers fans their championship teams were overshadowed by the greatness so obviously they will hate the GOAT but I don't even think Warriors fans will say Curry is on MJ level
                I live in the Bay area, and there are a lot of stupid ones who say Steph, and even Klay are better. The hype is Nauseating

Comment

wtf kind of thread title is that brush?

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                    wtf kind of thread title is that brush?
                    A thread title that tells LeBron fans like the one below to **** off.

Comment

Nobody gives a ****

Comment

Working...
                      X