whats your game like

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Syf View Post
    Well...

By listen I mean interact with her on a mental level, get her mentally engaged and trusting the moment..

Then at the right time I flip a switch and dominate her. This technique is contingent upon timing and instinct. She actually loves being dominated once she trusts you.

The timing of it is similar to when you're in a fight, and sieze the opportune moment to throw your hands. If you throw too soon, you spook your opponent into a defensive shell, if you throw too late, your opponent will have branded you as reticent, scared, and lost respect, and/or interest in "fighting" you in the first place.
    This is exactly how I go about it too.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      i have a bad memory when its not sports related

if i try your method, they all become Megan Fox after 5mins into my wank

Then it means youve focked Megan Fox, prefferebly up the ****ter. You have good game

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
        Well...

By listen I mean interact with her on a mental level, get her mentally engaged and trusting the moment..

Then at the right time I flip a switch and dominate her. This technique is contingent upon timing and instinct. She actually loves being dominated once she trusts you.

The timing of it is similar to when you're in a fight, and sieze the opportune moment to throw your hands. If you throw too soon, you spook your opponent into a defensive shell, if you throw too late, your opponent will have branded you as reticent, scared, and lost respect, and/or interest in "fighting" you in the first place.
        How does the domination part work?

I.e

You "tell me about your life, i will listen"

Her "well my birth was long and slow.......and then in high school....etc..."

You "thats amazing" pulls out dong and jump on her?

Kinda like that? ALPHA!

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
          Then it means youve focked Megan Fox, prefferebly up the ****ter. You have good game

that's where i always start...ATM all day with Megan

Comment

mine is, i see hot birds on the street and i memorise what they look like. Then i go home and keep that memory in my mind whilst i put shampoo on my coq and rub one out #furiousstylesfromboyzndahood

You?
            Shampoo?

Ouch, mate! When I first started whacking off, I tried shampoo as a lubricant once - huge mistake - after about three minutes I got a burning, stinging pain throbbing all over my thick ****... There isn't the type of lubricant that essentially "creates a layer" between your flesh, so while you can't feel it at first, you're actually gradually rubbing your **** raw... Once it gets raw, it will burn like a maaaaah-****ah

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              that's where i always start...ATM all day with Megan
              Tell me when uve finished with her, ill start on her then

Comment

Originally posted by Flabulous View Post
                Shampoo?

Ouch, mate! When I first started whacking off, I tried shampoo as a lubricant once - huge mistake - after about three minutes I got a burning, stinging pain throbbing all over my thick ****... There isn't the type of lubricant that essentially "creates a layer" between your flesh, so while you can't feel it at first, you're actually gradually rubbing your **** raw... Once it gets raw, it will burn like a maaaaah-****ah
                Try it man, with herbal essence shampoo. Then slide ur dick in and out of your hand. Fuq ur own hand. Pound it.

Alpha shizz

Comment

My b-ball game? Get me on the court and I'm trouble. Last week ****ed around and got a 'triple double' and, like, I scored mad points.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                    My b-ball game? Get me on the court and I'm trouble. Last week ****ed around and got a 'triple double' and, like, I scored mad points.
                    Game with the ladies Bostonguy, whats that like

Comment

How does the domination part work?

I.e

You "tell me about your life, i will listen"

Her "well my birth was long and slow.......and then in high school....etc..."

You "thats amazing" pulls out dong and jump on her?

Kinda like that? ALPHA!
                      Lol..... no

I think that would definitely qualify as too soon. You have to steer her mind in a general direction of your ambition, via playful innuendo and escalating physical contact. Otherwise you'll be sitting there listening to her talk about her high school and ect for the whole night.

Comment

Working...
                      X