No announcement yet.

2 Teen girls beat 78 yr old woman because she asked them to move their feet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
    Who else seen this post by Hectari and figured the perpetrators would be black people?
    I saw the thread title before hectari's name and knew they were black.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
      in the perpetrators defense about 3 years ago i'm getting out of the metro and walking up the street and a car is coming out of a lot i'm traversing, this old white woman, maybe 70, we lock eyes and the cvnt floors it. i jumped out of the way and scuffed the crap out of my shoes slacks and palms.

she literally wanted to end me. i was on my way to my christmas party ... the shock was pretty real.

some old white cvnt literally tried to kill me, since that day, no mercy for the elderly. it's all parity from baya.
      damn that lady was out for vengeance,she thought u were about to go for them daytons

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
        I saw the thread title before hectari's name and knew they were black.
        Of course, you did. Anything else would be a surprise coming from you--a resident racist.

Comment

Of course, you did. Anything else would be a surprise coming from you--a resident racist.
          And yet this wacist turned out to be 100% correct. I guess the truth is wacist.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
            And yet this wacist turned out to be 100% correct. I guess the truth is wacist.
            Have you ever heard of confirmation bias?

Comment

Is that another liberal term to deflect from the inconvenient truth?

Comment

Sure enough, black perps in a hectari thread.

One dimensional as hell.

I wonder why he wasn't interested in this news story instead?

Mother and her two sons charged with hate crime for beating black boy

Last edited by Nubia; 06-04-2016, 08:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
                  Sure enough, black perps in a hectari thread.

One dimensional as hell.

I wonder why he wasn't interested in this news story instead?

Mother and her two sons charged with hate crime for beating black boy

LOL, for every one case of Whites beating a black, there are thirty (or more) of blacks beating Whites.

Seriously...

Rape, for instance - the rate at which white men rape black women is so low, it's essentially statistically insignificant, in that it doesn't exist... Black men raping white women? 30,000 plus cases every year.

You really don't wanna play this game - "let's search for reports of interracial violence." It's not gonna be pretty...

But the truth doesn't matter for you - only your Afrocentric views determine the false reality in which you live.

Comment

As a liberal I suggest taking away a heterosexual white male's "going outside" privileges. If they don't go outside they can't observe obvious patterns anymore.

Preventing the observation of obvious patterns will stop racism in its tracks.

I would also ban universities from teaching "Statistics" classes.

These are basically lectures where European and Asian heterosexuals are taught how to use math and numbers to link certain humans to certain actions and behaviors. A breeding ground for racism.
                    Last edited by Fr3$h; 06-05-2016, 06:32 AM.

Comment

Maybe the old woman called them n word out of habit.

Comment

Working...
                      X