No announcement yet.

Golden State Warriors fans get in here NOW

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    I'm going to be so drunk Sunday it won't be pretty.

I'm going down with the ship, screw it
    Lmao I hosted a huge watch-party at my place for May/PAC & halfway through we were almost all wasted. I must've cried for the next twenty minutes after post-fight because Pacquiao lost. **** made me emotional, enhanced 100x by the alcohol. Then we all went outside, put on boxing gloves, and did 1-1 fights. Wasn't the prettiest, but I did damn well considering everyone else I went up against was bigger than me

*Half of my friends were Asian btw, but me being the biggest boxing fan, I broke down everybody else moved on from the fight the minute it was over

Comment

• Originally posted by bm Vagabond View Post
      Lmao I hosted a huge watch-party at my place for May/PAC & halfway through we were almost all wasted. I must've cried for the next twenty minutes after post-fight because Pacquiao lost. **** made me emotional, enhanced 100x by the alcohol. Then we all went outside, put on boxing gloves, and did 1-1 fights. Wasn't the prettiest, but I did damn well considering everyone else I went up against was bigger than me

*Half of my friends were Asian btw, but me being the biggest boxing fan, I broke down everybody else moved on from the fight the minute it was over

Lmao I had a bunch of people over for the fight too. I can't recall watching it live just remember like "wow I paid 100 for that crap"

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

Bro, Warriors lose on Sunday...

...always got the Sacramento Kings to fall back on, though.

Oh I'm going to kick Lebrons ass myself if they lose.

I was watching something on ESPN about E-40 like a week ago, I'll try to find it. T'was good

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

Bro, Warriors lose on Sunday...

...always got the Sacramento Kings to fall back on, though.
        I got the Knicks to fall back on.... so the Warriors better get this done

Comment

• Originally posted by 48cantCstraight View Post
          I got the Knicks to fall back on.... so the Warriors better get this done
          I have the Bulls.

According to Brush though I'm not allowed to like them doe

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            I have the Bulls.

According to Brush though I'm not allowed to like them doe
            He's been a Cavs fan since they drafted Lebron but he not a frontrunner doe

Comment

Comment

But he kept liking them even after he left them he doesn't just like them when they are in finals

Comment

• Originally posted by vaborikua2014 View Post
                  But he kept liking them even after he left them he doesn't just like them when they are in finals
                  I been a Warrior fan since Baron Davis dunked in AK-47's face I got a Baron Davis tattoo on my left ankle

Comment

I been a Warrior fan since Baron Davis dunked in AK-47's face I got a Baron Davis tattoo on my left ankle

Comment

Working...
                    X