No announcement yet.

Golden State Warriors fans get in here NOW

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lords View Post
    He hit a 3 pointer right after he got up. He had the whole half time to get his mind right, he's not a gamer, hes soft.

Thats because Curry hasn't needed to do shlt, he's not a ball hog and lets the team play. If the team is playing good he's not going to force his shots just to score points like a lot of other super stars in the league will do. dafuq?
    He didnt need to this game. Im not saying he needs to take more so i dont know where u got that from. Lets keep it real though game 1 he struggled game 2 he didnt but they didnt need him to win anyways. Anyways takws over on both the offensive and defensive sides of the court and while curry is good defensively hes not great at it hes not a lockdown defender. I mean dam jordan been doing it since he got draftedand sustained it. I mean **** the man shut down vince carter in his prime as a 39 year old. He still averaged 20 ppg as a 40 year old. While curry has had 2 great seasons you're goong to need a lot more than that to say curry better than MJ.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lords View Post
      He hit a 3 pointer right after he got up. He had the whole half time to get his mind right, he's not a gamer, hes soft.

Thats because Curry hasn't needed to do shlt, he's not a ball hog and lets the team play. If the team is playing good he's not going to force his shots just to score points like a lot of other super stars in the league will do. dafuq?
      Dont agree with u on Love and im not even a fan of his.

Comment

• another year where curry wont even be finals mvp lol, what a cuck

Comment

• From years back.

Comment

• ayeeeee where is Brush

Comment

• Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
              another year where curry wont even be finals mvp lol, what a cuck
              Sit the fuck down

Comment

• Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
                another year where curry wont even be finals mvp lol, what a cuck
                Thompson was their playoffs MVP looks like Green is going to be the finals MVP

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                  Thompson was their playoffs MVP looks like Green is going to be the finals MVP
                  Wardell curry, best role player of all time

Comment

• I love all the butthurt in this thread

Comment

Working...
                    X