No announcement yet.

If You Went to Prison for 20+ years....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
    when I went to prison I went almost 11 month without jerkin it off, first I thought I would beat the case so my plan was to not jerk it and bust the biggiest load on my girl when I beat the case but bam blew through trial to do a few years and at the 11month mark I broke, my girl send me some crazy pictures no nudes but her ******* were just looking sitting right.

I wouldent fuck with no dudes wtf, would actually be nothing to seduce a female guards their something wrong with these type of females to begin with who get into these type of jobs so exploiting them is there for taking, when I was in prison this one female guard had to be like 25 around their ( I was 19 at the time) was always jocking me hard but I was on the east yard and she always worked the west yard but both side meet in the chow hall to eat and I would see her and you know how when a ***** jocks you and wants that D that bitch would give me that look hard, and anyways I get out the hole for a fight and I come back to the yard just in a different unit and its like 2 in the morning she comes in to release the other guard and bam some dude i didnt really know him went to the day room area she popped the door and he started banging that bitch. I remeber thinking damn if I was doing real time that would be my goal. she brought in cell phone for dude, drugs, lol I was only in that unit for like 3 month before i got released but that unit was popping like amotherfucker.
    damn u did some hard time ese.

what did you do?

as for me, i wouldn't bang no dudes. that's just disgsuting. i have a very vivid and wild imagination so i'd be able to jerk off to scenes in my head as long as i got some lotion aroujnd.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
      I'd go to prison for killing Beercules and El Blanco.

'But your honor they really did ask me to do it. Cerealsly!'

The question here is, once you are in, what do you do...when you get those urges...

Comment

Hell naw man. That's fuggin gay.

Comment

It'd be like my highschool years all over again, jerking it to big titty magazines. But for 20 years.

No way would I go gay.

Comment

20 year sentence in modern America means you're out in 2 years.

Comment

I'd just smash the female correction officers.. Pull a Tyson bruh

Comment

I thought the only reason to go prison was to bang dudes. Why else would anyone go there? Smh

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
                  It'd be like my highschool years all over again, jerking it to big titty magazines. But for 20 years.

No way would I go gay.

Comment

Lmao at all the people claiming they gonna smash a female officer. Youll be lucky if there even is one. Usually there is 1 or 2 but what are the odds theyll actually be attractive?

Probably find me a tranny.

Comment

Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
                      Lmao at all the people claiming they gonna smash a female officer. Youll be lucky if there even is one. Usually there is 1 or 2 but what are the odds theyll actually be attractive?

Probably find me a tranny.
                      Not only that, but then just assuming she is going to let you in it too. lmfao.

Comment

Working...
                      X