Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Erotic Banana eating in live streams banned in China!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Erotic Banana eating in live streams banned in China!

China bans erotic bananas: Live-video websites are told not to allow 'suggestive' fruit-eating - and hosts cannot wear stockings and suspenders

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4AHgSRskU
    Follow us: mailonline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

A lot of gay people in China. If a hot Chinese girl wants to sensually eat a banana live on camera, let her.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
      A lot of gay people in China. If a hot Chinese girl wants to sensually eat a banana live on camera, let her.
      Agreed! Easpecially if it's my banana. I support all hot Chinese girls who want to eat banana's, and my throbbing banana too!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        Agreed! Easpecially if it's my banana. I support all hot Chinese girls who want to eat banana's, and my throbbing banana too!
        Word.

Comment

Comment

Good idea, Polarbear.

Comment

Originally posted by Polarbear View Post
              Nice! I want to be a licked banana, not a severed and eaten banana.
              Alexkid is a mini banana!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                Originally posted by Polarbear View Post
                lolz, recently a teacher got fired for foodie ****, he was asking his hot junior high school students to post pictures of themselves eating banana or with ice cream or stuff that looked cum spilled on their clothes or skin

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
                  lolz, recently a teacher got fired for foodie ****, he was asking his hot junior high school students to post pictures of themselves eating banana or with ice cream or stuff that looked cum spilled on their clothes or skin
                  Any pics, man?

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
                    Hahahahahahahaha!!! Crazy world we live in!! Jhonny says hello to you. Respect!

Comment

Working...
                    X