Clear All

Congratulations.

Comment

So...did you fire him yet?

Comment

yall n*ggas still hiring?

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          I have been accused on these threads of being a racist on these threads by such luminary douches like NEW ENGLAND.

But I'm really not, I just don't have time for ghetto trash, just like I don't have time for trailer park trash..

One of my companies had a position open, had 7 qualified candidates, 6 were white, one was black...

Guess what, the black dude named Roosevelt, blew me away in the interviews. He was early to both interviews ( a major job has multiple interviews for you less inclined) was well dressed ( didn't have pants below his arse) spoke and communicated very well, educated but not as much as two others who both had masters degrees, but I could tell right off the bat, that this was the guy I wanted to hire,,, he was hungry and ambitious and that's what I want.. I would have hired him on the spot in the first interview, but it's my routine to give 2 interviews just though I know for sure... His skin color had no bearing, it was how he presented himself, I could tell he was a winner... And honestly.mthe kid is on the fast track with me, I hope to have him promoted by end of summer if he lives up to his potential..

So **** you New England you bytch ass daddy's boy.. You know nothing about me and want to claim I'm a racist,,, we already know you live a pathetic life off your daddy
          Congrats?.....

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
            So what you're saying is don't give your children laughable made up names like Boniqua and Jerome?.
            Yeah..........

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              Isn't Kevan directly a variant from English, Irish and Welsh? I don't think it has anything to do with African Americans

And on TV I only see one person with it, Kevan Lannister on GoT
              my mistake. i meant kevon

Comment

Originally posted by medium-deek View Post
                my mistake. i meant kevon

Honestly all those variations look like how Vikings would spell it, not African Americans. Looks Irish too

But I know what you mean though, name your baby a socially common, acceptable name, or with socially acceptable spelling. Parents sometimes can be so self centered with names, the baby names is all about them and their ******ed creativity

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                  So...did you fire him yet?

Give it less than 3 months.

Comment

So you're not racist because you have one black employee?

jk

WAR PROGRESSION ON THE JOB FRONT!!

Comment

So does me never hiring a black guy in my life make me a racist then?

Comment

Working...
                      X