Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gorilla killed in Cincinnati

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The real question here is if that were your child would you jump in to rescue your kid?

Comment

RIP Broner

Comment

Originally posted by Lords View Post
        The real question here is if that were your child would you jump in to rescue your kid?
        I would've climbed in there and that gorilla would've backed down. He would've recognized that I was the alpha in that situation.

I have to give the kid props tho he stayed very calm through the ordeal. Respek.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          LOL funny chit.

The Boy was black, these are his parents. Also Twitter pro blacks were crying racism and assuming already with their premeditated prejudice minds that the boy was white lol, how ironic

I bet you their tune will change knowing the baby boy was black, so the zoo saved a black live.

The zoo did the right thing they had no choice but these bozo parents who already had issues with neglect should be charged for not watching their child, how the hell does your kid get into a gorilla zone? that means you are not watching them.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...l-history.html
          It's pretty crazy that in this day and age of 2015 or 2016,whatever the ****ing year is,that a gorilla can't be simply shot and killed without people turning it into a racial issue.

Comment

Too bad zoo officials don't keep a tranquilizer gun on hand. They could shot the gorilla and the mom.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
              It's pretty crazy that in this day and age of 2015 or 2016,whatever the ****ing year is,that a gorilla can't be simply shot and killed without people turning it into a racial issue.

It can be about any topic and idiots like these will turn it into a racial thing. Good thing the internet can be accessed by everyone worldwide so it exposes their stupidity and hypocrisy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
                How in the world would they turn this into a race issue, wtf. Confuses the hell out of me.

Edit: Ok, I checked out the comments on the YT videos and plenty of people there are going "white parents, smh" or "mexicans." Gotta love it when racists out themselves.
                yup, its typical of the brainwashed left wing zombies, just like the san bernadino terrorist attack before they had any facts they already assumed it was a white christian right wing gun loving wacko, they were even saying see you dumb republican racists! not all terrorist attacks are muslims! they were also trying to link the planned parenthood that was a few blocks away saying this could have been the target by the possible white christian shooters, smh.

Once it turned out the shooting was a muslim couple terrorist attack they didnt apologize at all and instead said well the coworkers might have offendd this couple by saying merry christmas and triggered them to do this.

Comment

The funny thing is you can read thousands of comments on facebook by a lot of blacks and white guilter liberals saying if that were a BLACK baby they wouldn't kill that Gorilla, but since he was white they had to save him!

turns out the kid was BLACK lol, stupid victim players getting exposed, they need to stop and remove the years of brainwashing by the left their minds have been indoctrinated so bad its hard to unwire them. They are loyal useful idiots to political party affiliation.

Comment

I ****ing hate racism so much. I don't know if anyone visits tha hell hole known as non stop boxing but the racism has gotten so far out of hand. It's just ridiculous. The only reason I even post there(which is not often),is to abuse and dominate lesser minds than myself using my wordsmith degree.

Comment

I ****ing hate racism so much. I don't know if anyone visits tha hell hole known as non stop boxing but the racism has gotten so far out of hand. It's just ridiculous. The only reason I even post there(which is not often),is to abuse and dominate lesser minds than myself using my wordsmith degree.
                      I only make a comment or two but I don't really post there much. It's a toxic forum. Everyone's basically just arguing there, lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X