NBA finals. The fix is in

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
    http://www.sbnation.com/2016/5/29/11...-in-the-finals

The NBA and Adam silver should never absolutely ashamed of themselves. The first half was poorly officiated in last night's game. The 2nd half was well officiated.

It's David stern all over again. This is what happens when you leave those people in charge of a sport. Greedy money grubbing people.

They'd fight over penises

The fix is in! Read if you got the nuts to read it!

http://www.thefixisin.net/kobecurry.html

Comment

If the NBA fixed the playoffs then why would the Spurs ever make it to the championship? And why wouldn't have Miami beaten Toronto?

The only thing that can probably be proven true with the NBA is that the refs cater to home teams.

Comment

Got this from another forum. A screenshot of the same NBA facebook page people are crying about.

That's it! NBA rigging it for the Thunder!

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          Got this from another forum. A screenshot of the same NBA facebook page people are crying about.

That's it! NBA rigging it for the Thunder!

/thread

Comment

http://www.sbnation.com/2016/5/29/11...-in-the-finals

The NBA and Adam silver should never absolutely ashamed of themselves. The first half was poorly officiated in last night's game. The 2nd half was well officiated.

It's David stern all over again. This is what happens when you leave those people in charge of a sport. Greedy money grubbing people.

They'd fight over penises
            We let you make an NBA thread, and you go on and spam the Lounge with non Lounge topics (anything not related to violence, sex, gheys, racism, and cuckolds is off topic here). And for the record I am a huge Warrior fan, but I don't come here to talk basketball, nor should you.

Red K.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
              If the NBA fixed the playoffs then why would the Spurs ever make it to the championship? And why wouldn't have Miami beaten Toronto?

The only thing that can probably be proven true with the NBA is that the refs cater to home teams.
              The nba is absolutely rigged. The finals that the Miami Heat won't against okc was rigged. The draft lottery WAS Rigged. Explain the hornets getting the first pick under nba ownership. I knew they'd get the first pick after the Chris Paul nixed trade. Explain the Kings vs Lakers series. Explain the 8 Warriors vs 1 Mavs series that was officiated by Tim Donaghy.

Explain my cavs getting the first pick 3 times when lebron wasn't there.

The NBA IS 100 PERCENT RIGGED. THEY NEVER DRUG TEST THE STARS.

Comment

And let me just drop these off.

So Westbrook and Durant I guess are in on the fix too.

Comment

Pea is killing it

Comment

The nba is absolutely rigged. The finals that the Miami Heat won't against okc was rigged. The draft lottery WAS Rigged. Explain the hornets getting the first pick under nba ownership. I knew they'd get the first pick after the Chris Paul nixed trade. Explain the Kings vs Lakers series. Explain the 8 Warriors vs 1 Mavs series that was officiated by Tim Donaghy.

Explain my cavs getting the first pick 3 times when lebron wasn't there.

The NBA IS 100 PERCENT RIGGED. THEY NEVER DRUG TEST THE STARS.
                    Was it rigged in Jordan's time too?

Comment

Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook would bring in a lot of revenue vs the cavs
                      Then why would the NBA rig it for the Dubs? Brush do you even have a brain?

Comment

Working...
                      X