Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rate the chick and guess the nationality.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elliexmercer View Post
    Lol rich coming from someone who's from Torronto.

Canadian women are trash man ..
    Canada and Toronto in particular is one of the most multi-cultural places in the world. Saying Canadian women are trash is like saying the world is full of ugly women. Way to expose your ignorance. Don't get upset because I'm not blown away by your choices, they're not your wife. No need to be so sensitive.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
      Big a$$ worship is indicative of low intelligence
      her ass isn't even that big,it's average.

perhaps you just weren't meant to handle girls with nice asses.
      Last edited by Tago Nang Tago; 05-29-2016, 02:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
        Canada and Toronto in particular is one of the most multi-cultural places in the world. Saying Canadian women are trash is like saying the world is full of ugly women. Way to expose your ignorance. Don't get upset because I'm not blown away by your choices, they're not your wife. No need to be so sensitive.

Alright fair enough man , cheers

Comment

Well said. These people are ignorant, man. They need to make a trip to Canada, especially The Six, man. The girls they are exalting as dime pieces are like the average girl in Toronto a man try to get a blow job from. Nothing special to rave about. These dudes can only post celebrities photos, which tells you they have not really been interacting in the real world.

Comment

Lol you think she's wearing no makeup?

She's okay. Looks like any done up girl at a bar on Friday night. She's not bad but I wouldn't look at her twice.
            Is everyone with the name Ellie fuking ******ed? no make up. I'm sure she's 5 at best when she takes that cake off her face. Nice jaw line doe

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
              Well said. These people are ignorant, man. They need to make a trip to Canada, especially The Six, man. The girls they are exalting as dime pieces are like the average girl in Toronto a man try to get a blow job from. Nothing special to rave about. These dudes can only post celebrities photos, which tells you they have not really been interacting in the real world.

We should take random pics ot Toronto chikas and post them here..
              we may get charged for being creepy.or pervs....Today on my way to work at least 20 of them got my attention. Including the one wearing burkha but no undergarments.her puffy nipples are protruding...LOL

Comment

Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
                Is everyone with the name Ellie fuking ******ed? no make up. I'm sure she's 5 at best when she takes that cake off her face. Nice jaw line doe

I don't see her wearing much makeup in these pics, anyway here are some of her pics with less/no makeup..

Comment

She's a f***ing 10/10.

Comment

She is as plastic as Barbie. Fake beauty=real ugly.

Comment

Originally posted by Lalaland View Post
                      She's a f***ing 10/10.
                      Originally posted by Danieltapia View Post
                      She is as plastic as Barbie. Fake beauty=real ugly.

Who cares man? She's fine as F tho.

Comment

Working...
                      X