Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    What happened?

They're going home to oakland for game 7
    Last edited by DARKSEID; 05-29-2016, 05:39 AM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
        Have you not watched the series? Warriors need home cooking to even scrape by okc. -3 easily
        Originally posted by !BEAST View Post
        They're going home.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          We eatin' baby

Comment

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
            What's up. I just got back home. What a game! Thompson is a fcking BEAST!!!!! Can always rely on Durant. Guy is a born choker

Excellent pic dude. You won my a shyt ton of money tonight. I was leaning OKC earlier, but seeing as you and 2 other dudes I gave money to were on golden state while the line kept moving in OKC's favor, something didn't feel right. The line moved from 3 to 3.5 to 4 as tip off got closer!!!!! something didn't feel right so I switched my wager before tip off to golden state. Vegas made a killing off of OKC betters. Good hit!

I can send you the money via Western Union or Money Gram, But I prefer Money Gram. PM where you want me to send it and I'll do it tomorrow.

Going to sleep. See you tomorrow.
            I figured it was a good bet that either Durant or Westbrook would choke it away. Those guys are both born chokers, it's in their DNA. Good shyt man glad you made some money.
            Last edited by 48cantCstraight; 05-29-2016, 08:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 48cantCstraight View Post
              I figured it was a good bet that either Durant or Westbrook would choke it away. Those guys are both born chokers, it's in their DNA. Good shyt man glad you made some money.
              It was man, it was. 3 of you had money on Golden while the other 2 had money on OKC. You were the tie breaker so golden state is who I went with!

Check your PM

Comment

BigNuts baby needs new shoes.

UFC Today.

4 fighter Parlay.
                Taking both sides on the last fight that I think could go either way.

$50 on:
                Adam Milstead + Alberto Uda + Lorenz Larkin + Renan Barao

& $50 on:
                Adam Milstead + Alberto Uda + Lorenz Larkin + Jeremy Stephens

First 3 win + Barao = +$200, First 3 win + Stephans = +$400
                Makes for a risk free night as long as everything goes right in the first 3 fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  BigNuts baby needs new shoes.
                  Momma need a house. Baby need some shoes! Times are getting hard. Guess what I'm a do!!!!!!!!!

Comment

BigNuts is the truth. Loungers making money together that's wassup. Here's the proof for anyone who doubted the dude:

Comment

Working...
                    X