Collapse
No announcement yet.

any car guys out there? looking for a 2016 mid-sized SUV with 3rd row seating

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

going with the honda pilox EX, still debating on if we want the honda sensing package though.

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
      i've been doing tons and tons of research and as of now i have been able to eliminate a few but i still have some strong contenders because this category is in such high demand and is extremely popular.

right now these are my choices.

-Toyota Highlander
      -Honda Pilot
      -Kia Sorento
      -Mazda CX9
      -Nissan (I forget the name but they have one)
      -Ford Edge

so far i am leaning on the 2016 Kia Sorento,it seems like the perfect overall car in this category but there are so many trim options. but i want to narrow it down to at least 3 cars and then go from there. i am open to other options but it must have 3 rows of seating,so that eliminates most crossovers or compact SUV's but i also do not want full sized SUV's.

budget: don't want to go over $30,000

keep in mind that by the time i do buy the car they will already be rolling out 2017's so the prices on the 2016's should drop a lil bit.
      Kia Sorento, the perfect car for a cuck.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
        Kia Sorento, the perfect car for a cuck.
        nah, i saw one today and it was basic as hell. literally no room in the 3rd now and the actual access space to the 3rd row is tiny.

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
          nah, i saw one today and it was basic as hell. literally no room in the 3rd now and the actual access space to the 3rd row is tiny.
          What have you been leaning toward?

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
            What have you been leaning toward?
            it's between the honda pilot or the toyota pathfinder. most likely pilot though.

test drove one today and it was boss. super quiet, smooth and nice speed.

Comment

Look for a same year or last year model certified preowned. Some makes and models certification give a longer than factory warranty, that will typically save you upwards of 5k (100 dollars a month in payment) because someone takes that initial value hit for you

Check out a durango if you havent already

Comment

I just sold a Pilot EX 2016 2 hours ago, haha

Comment

how much is the Pilot you're getting? i know Jose has one too...said he likes it

Comment

Originally posted by MartinM. View Post
                    Look for a same year or last year model certified preowned. Some makes and models certification give a longer than factory warranty, that will typically save you upwards of 5k (100 dollars a month in payment) because someone takes that initial value hit for you

Check out a durango if you havent already
                    durango is a gas guzzler,dodge is to keen on their towing capacity so they add more power to their cars. i think every durango trim have turbo engines which make them even more expensive. it'd be pretty badass to drive a durango R/T though. but nah, it's been ruled out
                    Originally posted by spytactics View Post
                    I just sold a Pilot EX 2016 2 hours ago, haha
                    nice! as a dealer what do you think about the car? and do you agree EX is the best trim for the dollar? and what about honda sensing? worth it?
                    Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    how much is the Pilot you're getting? i know Jose has one too...said he likes it
                    well honestly it's probably going to be around 35 or so depending if my mom wants the honda sensing package or not. and she also wants those step rail things to get in and out easier. so maybe 36.

thanks for telling me about jose, im going to spam his inbox now.

Comment

so....there's been a major change in what we're looking for.

we are no longer looking for a mid-sized SUV with 3rd row seating, instead we are looking for a compact SUV/crossover with two rows of seats (5 seats total)

in this class we have the likes of the 2016....

-Honda CRV
                      -Toyota Rav-4
                      -Nissan Rogue
                      -Nissan Murano
                      -Kia Sportage
                      -Hyundai Santa Fe Sport

i'll be honest though it's pretty much going to be between the Honda CRV and the Toyota Rav4 (non hybrid)

i really like everything about the CRV except for how fucking ugly it looks from the rear. the squared off look of the Rav 4 is much better imo. they're are pretty much identical in stats with the CRV beating it with minor things, although it's a CVT car.

it'll probably end up being traded in for a '17 CRV which was seen testing around in india, which looks much better.

Comment

Working...
                      X