No announcement yet.

Man creates ****nculus

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by punchr View Post
    Look man, are you scared of homunculus being real? I know it's disturbing but you shouldn't let that prevent you from seeking the truth. You're really sounding like someone who is mildly frightened and unsettled and wants this all to be explained in a comfortable way. The truth is this is untrodden territory that was once thought only possible in a science fiction movie. The truth is stranger than fiction man. There are many things in the world that we can't explain.
    Im not scared at all. I believe in the supernatural. I think bigfoot exists.

We are going back and forth because of your logic abuse.

Why is the onus on me to prove its fake? You cannot prove its real.

I have given some reasons why i think its fake.

Time for you to give some reasons why u think its real.

Saying "can u prove its fake" is a cop out. It tells me you cant prove its real either so u take the easy way out.

You cant even tell me if it has a pecker

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
      Im not scared at all. I believe in the supernatural. I think bigfoot exists.

We are going back and forth because of your logic abuse.

Why is the onus on me to prove its fake? You cannot prove its real.

I have given some reasons why i think its fake.

Time for you to give some reasons why u think its real.

Saying "can u prove its fake" is a cop out. It tells me you cant prove its real either so u take the easy way out.

You cant even tell me if it has a pecker
      Why are you so obsessed with this thing's pecker, are you AlexKid? Like I said you're assuming it's male with no basis. You're saying it's fake with 100% certainty so the burden of proof is yours. I think it's real since it hasn't been 100% disproven yet, even though it has been out for over a month.

Explain how he got the thing to spit at him if it's fake, and explain also how he got blood to come out of it when he smashed it since you think its 100 percent a hoax.

Comment

Originally posted by b0x
        Because of that the Zona does LOL.

I don't have to prove anything. It's the same with flat-earthers, creationists, and all the other groups. I really don't have to prove them wrong. Believe it if you want. A quick google search will tell you that animals can't reproduce with anything other than the same family. The blurry camera on a 1080p video should also tell you something, as should the paypal and money links under the video. Also, if you look at his first video, about free energy, he has admitted it's a joke. So the decision is up to you but I really can't be bothered to try and prove it because if you don't believe a scientific fact like animals not being able to breed outside the same family then you won't believe anything I say. If you want to believe something regardless of the facts it's called cognitive dissonance.
        You know, there are things called scientific anomalies and mutations. I think you're being overly dismissive. We're witnessing something never seen before in years of human history and you're just gonna say it's fake without providing proof.

Comment

Got 7 of these bad boys spawning in my closet and soon you'll all pay!

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
            Why are you so obsessed with this thing's pecker, are you AlexKid? Like I said you're assuming it's male with no basis. You're saying it's fake with 100% certainty so the burden of proof is yours. I think it's real since it hasn't been 100% disproven yet, even though it has been out for over a month.

Explain how he got the thing to spit at him if it's fake, and explain also how he got blood to come out of it when he smashed it since you think its 100 percent a hoax.
            The pecker question is a trick my man :-)

Look at it this way, you dont even know if it has one or not. You dont even know the gender. You cannot even tell me anything about it. A simple trivial aspect of this supposed creature is not within your knowledge. I.e a pecker.

In short you know very little about it and its existence apart from a youtube video of a random person online nor do you or i know this persons motive or character yet you are head over heels in love with the idea this video is real.

Seems a bit naive?

If it is real i will welcome it. As of yet i am not convinced. I am not a skeptic. i am enteraining the idea of it being real and being fake. I do not know. Neither do you.

The difference is you have blind faith. I hope you never come across any cults because you are susceptible.

Lets be smarter and find more evidence. I havent bern successful in finding something concrete, maybe you have? If so please share.

Comment

Well this thread is really ****ing stupid, then I saw punchr. It all made sense.

Comment

Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
                Well this thread is really ****ing stupid, then I saw punchr. It all made sense.
                Using ad hominem doesn't make you right.

Comment

Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
                  don't be a hater

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                    The pecker question is a trick my man :-)

Look at it this way, you dont even know if it has one or not. You dont even know the gender. You cannot even tell me anything about it. A simple trivial aspect of this supposed creature is not within your knowledge. I.e a pecker.

In short you know very little about it and its existence apart from a youtube video of a random person online nor do you or i know this persons motive or character yet you are head over heels in love with the idea this video is real.

Seems a bit naive?

If it is real i will welcome it. As of yet i am not convinced. I am not a skeptic. i am enteraining the idea of it being real and being fake. I do not know. Neither do you.

The difference is you have blind faith. I hope you never come across any cults because you are susceptible.

Lets be smarter and find more evidence. I havent bern successful in finding something concrete, maybe you have? If so please share.
                    Originally posted by b0x
                    100% true, blind faith whilst ignoring all the science that says it's impossible and all the paypal links and blurred camera.
                    Okay thats all fine and dandy but explain how he got the thing to spit at him if it's fake, and explain also how he got blood to come out of it when he smashed it since you think its 100 percent a hoax. Both you geniuses.

Comment

Originally posted by b0x
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9csFco5ZAGE

Debunked by a uni professor... You still won't believe it though LOL
                      Wrong.

Not 100% debunked.

When asked about how the man faked the homunculus videos, the uploader of the video you posted said,

"Honestly, I have no idea."

How can you be so sure it's fake when you it looks real and you cannot prove otherwise? Also, saying its CGI is a lazy cop out. Literally anyone could say a video is CGI. That's not valid proof.

Comment

Working...
                      X