Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why do people insist on makinig obscene comments while driving past u??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    my old ass is gonna try to relive my youth...im gonna buy a a 93 civic hatchback SI...fix it up and have a pet car....when i was in college, i always wanted one but didnt have money to fix it up the way i want
    dont do it man. ricers are so out of style man,u will get made fun of at every intersection you stop at. like i mean you will literally get verbally insulted by people driving their nice chargers and challengers and mustangs and cameros. don't do it. waste of money unless you are really really into SI's. people will try to race you at red lights too. "when does the v-tech kick in bro?" you will get asked that dozens of times as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
      i want to egg this house a few houses down the street they recently moved in the neighborhood and there kids act like they run the entire town. i seen them knocking down trash cans the other day to everyone on the street! and they even threw oranges at the nice ice ccream truck guy. one almost hit my driveway. bastard kids and horrible parenting.
      Turn their front door into an irish omelette

Comment

dont do it man. ricers are so out of style man,u will get made fun of at every intersection you stop at. like i mean you will literally get verbally insulted by people driving their nice chargers and challengers and mustangs and cameros. don't do it. waste of money unless you are really really into SI's. people will try to race you at red lights too. "when does the v-tech kick in bro?" you will get asked that dozens of times as well.

im gonna put a twin turbo engine in there and have NOS tanks in the back...

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          im gonna put a twin turbo engine in there and have NOS tanks in the back...
          if u want a fun badass car get a jeep or something and go off roading. jeeps seem pretty badass.

Comment

if u want a fun badass car get a jeep or something and go off roading. jeeps seem pretty badass.
            Jeeps are for poofs & female hairdressers

Unless you talking vintage army jeeps

They're for Fukers that have toy battlefields set up in their loft

Comment

We are buddies, so don't trip.

Are you an Asian driver??? Driving in LA or the Bay Area? Pissing people off??

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                We are buddies, so don't trip.

Are you an Asian driver??? Driving in LA or the Bay Area? Pissing people off??
                are you talking to me? if so quote me next time.

i drive in LA and yes i am asian but i am a good driver.

Comment

are you talking to me? if so quote me next time.

i drive in LA and yes i am asian but i am a good driver.
                  LA drivers are pretty good.

You're Asian.

It balances out, bud.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                    LA drivers are pretty good.

You're Asian.

It balances out, bud.
                    well i have been driving for what...6+ years without a single accident, ticket or any violation with regards to driving whatsoever. i can parallel park into what most would consider "tight spaces" on my first try, although i've only ever tried in my honda civic ex which is not that long. i also reverse park very well. i've also dodged potential accidents that were caused by other drivers, whereas i think another person driving besides me would have gotten hit.

but if you're talking about doing donuts and burnouts and **** i don't know how to do any of that.
                    Last edited by Tago Nang Tago; 05-25-2016, 01:16 AM.

Comment

well i have been driving for what...6+ years without a single accident, ticket or any violation with regards to driving whatsoever. i can parallel park into what most would consider "tight spaces" on my first try, although i've only ever tried in my honda civic ex which is not that long. i also reverse park very well. i've also dodged potential accidents that were caused by other drivers, whereas i think another person driving besides me would have gotten hit.

but if you're talking about doing donuts and burnouts and **** i don't know how to do any of that.

Take it easy man, I'm just playing with you.

Congrats on the driving record.

I seriously cannot say the same.

I had a lawyer on retainer when I was driving 48 and 12 state.

And that was for work.

Comment

Working...
                      X