So I have food poisoning

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JabRight View Post
    Vodka and catnip brother.

Food poison is awful without 11 bags of cocaine.

Get well soon dude. Meow.........SCRATCH!
    Im actually feeling a little better. I don't think I need the hospital now

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Im actually feeling a little better. I don't think I need the hospital now
      If you been puking all day, a lot, then you might of passed it through, rehydrate like mad so you don't feel as 'flat' in yourself.

Then we can play a game on here or something, quality time with friends releases endorphins which will make you feel better too.

Beer, I got yo' back babe.

Comment

Smoke some M-A-R-I-JUANA

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
          hell nah.

i caught that at georgia browns, it's a soul food joint in DC. i've been back since, they're just too damn good. everything bomb, i'm just never getting a skrimp with the head still attached ... or was it a prawn, don't matter.

if you not eating at a good peruvian chicken spot, then you just haven't had good chicken yet.

bolivian? you get the yay there, not food.
          There rotisserie is pretty good wont lie my ex family had a place up in manassas that was good n it had that green dip or whatever the **** it was. That's crazy though. Back when i was like 10 me n pop went to this chinese puerto ricans called chirico in kissinmee Kissimmee florida ( This food was always ****ing amazing and huge portions) and im eating fired rice n chicken and halfway through that **** i found a big ass bandage inside my food lmfao. **** was nasty as ****

Comment

Originally posted by JabRight View Post
            If you been puking all day, a lot, then you might of passed it through, rehydrate like mad so you don't feel as 'flat' in yourself.

Then we can play a game on here or something, quality time with friends releases endorphins which will make you feel better too.

Beer, I got yo' back babe.
            Haha I'm still sort of dead but a couple hours ago I had one foot in the grave

Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
            Smoke some M-A-R-I-JUANA
            Ahhhhhh yes I am

Comment

Originally posted by vaborikua2014 View Post
              There rotisserie is pretty good wont lie my ex family had a place up in manassas that was good n it had that green dip or whatever the **** it was. That's crazy though. Back when i was like 10 me n pop went to this chinese puerto ricans called chirico in kissinmee Kissimmee florida ( This food was always ****ing amazing and huge portions) and im eating fired rice n chicken and halfway through that **** i found a big ass bandage inside my food lmfao. **** was nasty as ****
              peruvians got the chicken game on lock, b.

Comment

You have to let it run through your system. You know what's a weird remedy that works? Eating a dill pickle by itself. It settles down your stomach and you'll feel way better.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Stark View Post
                  You have to let it run through your system. You know what's a weird remedy that works? Eating a dill pickle by itself. It settles down your stomach and you'll feel way better.
                  I think the worst is over now. Thank God lol

Never again

Comment

only in the lounge where i would see a pic of Midol for someone dying of food poisoning

Comment

Ginger ale always helps calm ye stomach down.

Comment

Working...
                      X