Clear All

I love big nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      I love big nuts.
      This statement could be misunderstood.

Comment

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
        Go away fatass. Go eat some more GMO foods and continue being to what your people call you: "a libtard"
        *** man u talk too much **** to be anywhere. You've said some pretty personal **** that would get u slapped to ***
        You get called out on being a Walter mitty then you're trying to pretend you made it up on purpose to trick someone...Nobody believes that ****
        Only thing you've proven in this thread is that you lie.
        Made yourself look like a right ****...now you talking about another man wife & kids. You're a clown u ****
        And this disgrace to a race, you're a disgrace to people full stop

Comment

I love big nuts.
          On your chin?

Comment

Originally posted by ukbox View Post
            On your chin?
            And my mouth

Comment

I enjoy Brazilian Nuts. They start in my mouth and end up going down my throat.

Comment

I love big nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by ukbox View Post
                  *** man u talk too much **** to be anywhere. You've said some pretty personal **** that would get u slapped to ***
                  You get called out on being a Walter mitty then you're trying to pretend you made it up on purpose to trick someone...Nobody believes that ****
                  Only thing you've proven in this thread is that you lie.
                  Made yourself look like a right ****...now you talking about another man wife & kids. You're a clown u ****
                  And this disgrace to a race, you're a disgrace to people full stop

PLEASE. This loser most likely doesn't even have a wife, because as I have said, IF and I do mean if....... IF he does have a wife, she has got to be one of the dumbest idiots on this entire earth to put up with a man as emotional as that. The only thing he most likely has close to a wife are his 5 fingers and a bottle of lotion.

Tell syf along with siablo I said hi!!!
                  Last edited by BigNuts; 05-26-2016, 05:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
                    Of course I'm not. I posted that KNOWING you're the kind of dude emotional enough to go through extensive research about a total stranger on the internet and I was right on the money. Thank you for proving my to everyone. You went above and beyond proving it too! Again I'm not hard to find. Any LEGITIMATE person that actually wants to hear about these subjects can come see me, all they have to do is contact me. One of your boys that ended up contacting me 30 minutes after you responded a few days ago was obviously not even legitimate. These subjects don't even interest him. All he wanted was the address and even stated none of this stuff interested him.

And of course you were up already at 5:30 in the morning. You were up that late because I was heavily on your mind mother fccker....To the point where you couldn't get any sleep and actually called that bogus place on the phone wasting a working mans time by asking him dumb questions and wrote an entire novel with links and pics. That's what I call emotional to the point where I have never seen a man go that far with another man.

And I've said this time and time again people and I'll say it once more. What kind of man that has any sort of business about himself would actually do something like this in the crackhead hours of the morning with a complete stranger? Obviously not someone that works for a living. Sounds like a typical worthless leech of our race that sits on his mothers couch playing madden all day. Hell, I'm not even sure if this guy has a wife. What kind of woman (unless she is dumb as a box of rocks) would put up with any man emotional enough to do what he did?

I gave him that address and played him like a fiddle, seeing that there were quite a few events that landed on that date knowing he would look into them all. Wasting that much time thinking about another man you have never even seen when that man is sound a sleep is a clear indicator that I am constantly on your mind. If I hurt your feelings in the previous thread awhile back (which I obviously did), that's on you.

But I don't stay up at 5:30 in the morning writing about that man when that man is sleep. Emotional AND cowardly. Can't post that in the afternoon when I'm up?

I bet your "wife" has a hell of a time arguing with you about things.

I'm disappointed, Tyrone. If your father was in your life (which he clearly wasn't, because no man raises his son to be so emotional), he would have taught you better.

But we already know no fathers in a childs life is huge in the black race, so.......
                    Lol. I'm regularly up late. I didnt call at no 5:30, i called when i saw your post about GICC. I know its like difficult for you to fathom from your basement, but a phone call is nothing if Im bored while driving. One of my boys? What the fuc are you talking about now? So a person asked for an address in pm to your fake speech and you had none to give? There's a surprise. I knew it was a fake address anyway... I enjoyed doing the writeup, just to clown on you nick. Ain't nothing to me. I finished putting the wife to bed and then swerved onto boxingscene and seen in my notifications quotes from this thread... reminded me of the gicc thing from earlier and I was like "let me clown this moron right quick". That's the actual. I know someone with your delusions of grandeur wants to assume it's more, but you really are nothing, at all. Just a shell of a human being truly. Liar. Coward. Idiot. Seeking validation ass poser.

I won't even dignify your increasingly racist comments or comments about my family. I'm good. We good.

Deep down you envy someone like me that actually has people that would show up to my funeral. At the end of your sad pathetic lonely life you are going to have little to show for it, save for a few people on boxingscene saying, "hey, where did that rancid **** bignuts go?".. but I doubt even THAT would occur.

Comment

Working...
                    X