No announcement yet.

#LondonHasFallen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
    **** didn't even realize I betrayed the country too.. and still it is race betrayal too... I should be banned.
    You didn't get the memo?

Unless you agree with white nationalists and skinhead organizations on race issues then you're a traitor to your race as well as your country. We need to bring this country back to the good ole' days of public beatings, racial riots, and lynchings for any and every minority group that offends our delicate sensibilities. We also can't allow any states to pass any bathroom laws, and we seriously need to start clamping down on women's reproductive rights because both of those things hurt our feelings, too.

We're the super manly ones, though.

It's the other side that are a bunch of beta cuck pussies, not us.

We're the masculine alphas, I swear.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
      You didn't get the memo?

Unless you agree with white nationalists and skinhead organizations on race issues then you're a traitor to your race as well as your country. We need to bring this country back to the good ole' days of public beatings, racial riots, and lynchings for any and every minority group that offends our delicate sensibilities. We also can't allow any states to pass any bathroom laws, and we seriously need to start clamping down on women's reproductive rights because both of those things hurt our feelings, too.

Bringer, you're entering into a grey area, if you're not careful.. They're gonna start remembering to call you gay too. Or a white knight/political activist....

Comment

Bringer, you're entering into a grey area, if you're not careful.. They're gonna start remembering to call you gay too. Or a white knight/political activist....
        I welcome it, along with their red k, hate mail, and angry replies.

Part of the reason I came back was specifically to post up on these insecure little manlets in every bigoted thread they make until the election in November to make the victory that much sweeter. If they want an echo chamber they won't find one here.

I've got pages and pages of gifs already bookmarked and I'll be bumping all these threads as soon as the media outlets announce what most of the country already knows to be true.

Last edited by ßringer; 05-22-2016, 03:17 PM.

Comment

You didn't get the memo?

Im pro choice, dont have a problem with gay people. I think the transgender have a mental disorder, and think they should be helped not encouraged. The whole race issue is ****ing annoying, and it's stupid when people acting like Trayvon and Mike Brown were innocent. They were ****ing criminals who got what they deserved.

BTW, Im mexican but I get tired of hearing people cry racism. It's 2016, there some racists still around, but not enough for people to be crying "My skin color doe"
          Last edited by boxingfan91; 05-22-2016, 03:48 PM.

Comment

I welcome it, along with their red k, hate mail, and angry replies.

Part of the reason I came back was specifically to post up on these insecure little manlets in every bigoted thread they make until the election in November to make the victory that much sweeter. If they want an echo chamber they won't find one here.

I've got pages and pages of gifs already bookmarked and I'll be bumping all these threads as soon as the media outlets announce what most of the country already knows to be true.

echo chambers are not mutually exclusive to the conservative side. In fact, the biggest and most prominent echo chambers in society now are coming from your side, the regressive, neo liberals who are running amok in college campuses stifling free speech and have pretty much become the tea party of the left.

Comment

Dont you have two dads? And you still came out to be a punk b1tch, you queerosexual

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
                Dont you have two dads? And you still came out to be a punk b1tch, you queerosexual

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
                  Im pro choice, dont have a problem with gay people. I think the transgender have a mental disorder, and think they should be helped not encouraged. The whole race issue is ****ing annoying, and it's stupid when people acting like Trayvon and Mike Brown were innocent. They were ****ing criminals who got what they deserved.
                  I'm with you on being pro-choice, with you on being cool with gays, and unsure about the trans issue because it hasn't really been studied nearly enough. (Though studies have shown surgical transition being the most effective of current treatment options).

The race issue is real. It just gets misrepresented by both the media and the lack of real leadership in the BLM movement. It's similar to how the media reported on the Occupy movement - You intentionally interview only the fringe weirdos who can't stick to the subject as an attempt to detract from their overall narrative.

Mike Brown and Trayvon Martin certainly weren't innocent dudes, but Freddie Gray definitely was. Also, the Mike Brown thing kinda needed to happen for the DOJ investigation to take place, which found systemic racism in the police force and underscored the entire issue they were campaigning against to begin with : Systemic racism within local law enforcement agencies.

It's never really been about defending people like Mike Brown or Trayvon Martin or whoever. They're just popular cases that get the national headlines so of course you're going to want to jump in on that to get some of that media for your cause, too.

The real issue with BLM is the lack of serious leadership. All civil movements require a public figure to be the leader of the movement to some degree. Otherwise you end up with **** like BLM and Occupy where any ****** college kid can proclaim to be the voice just to get on the local news and spout off about interspecies marriage rights or whatever.

Different topic for a different day, though.

My focus here is solely on the "we lost our country" types and that entire logical fallacy.

Things have always been in a constant state of change and unrest in America. I don't know how these guys act as if it's something that's only popped up in the last decade or so.

This decade is peaceful as **** compared to the 1960s when you had people literally dying in the streets for social causes ranging from the women's movement, to the civil rights movement, to the Vietnam war protestors, to the pro-Vietnam war counter protestors who were beating the **** out of the dissenters, to the police literally killing kids on college campuses for protesting, etc...

But this is the internet age where everything is blown way out of proportion and magnified six million times under the media spotlight until suddenly the issue is a threat to you.

People on both sides of the aisle fall for this crap. I just find that in my personal experience conservatives fall for it much more often, though it could be because I live in a conservative county and therefore see it on a daily basis in my every day life.

So yeah. Rant over. Trolling to resume shortly.
                  Last edited by ßringer; 05-22-2016, 04:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                    echo chambers are not mutually exclusive to the conservative side. In fact, the biggest and most prominent echo chambers in society now are coming from your side, the regressive, neo liberals who are running amok in college campuses stifling free speech and have pretty much become the tea party of the left.
                    Never said they were. Nice use of your new "regressive left" buzzwords, though. I remember when you guys used to just call us anti-American.

Comment

I'm with you on being pro-choice, with you on being cool with gays, and unsure about the trans issue because it hasn't really been studied nearly enough. (Though studies have shown surgical transition being the most effective of current treatment options).

The race issue is real. It just gets misrepresented by both the media and the lack of real leadership in the BLM movement. It's similar to how the media reported on the Occupy movement - You intentionally interview only the fringe weirdos who can't stick to the subject as an attempt to detract from their overall narrative.

Mike Brown and Trayvon Martin certainly weren't innocent dudes, but Freddie Gray definitely was. Also, the Mike Brown thing kinda needed to happen for the DOJ investigation to take place, which found systemic racism in the police force and underscored the entire issue they were campaigning against to begin with : Systemic racism within local law enforcement agencies.

It's never really been about defending people like Mike Brown or Trayvon Martin or whoever. They're just popular cases that get the national headlines so of course you're going to want to jump in on that to get some of that media for your cause, too.

The real issue with BLM is the lack of serious leadership. All civil movements require a public figure to be the leader of the movement to some degree. Otherwise you end up with **** like BLM and Occupy where any ****** college kid can proclaim to be the voice just to get on the local news and spout off about interspecies marriage rights or whatever.

Different topic for a different day, though.

My focus here is solely on the "we lost our country" types and that entire logical fallacy.

Things have always been in a constant state of change and unrest in America. I don't know how these guys act as if it's something that's only popped up in the last decade or so.

This decade is peaceful as **** compared to the 1960s when you had people literally dying in the streets for social causes ranging from the women's movement, to the civil rights movement, to the Vietnam war protestors, to the pro-Vietnam war counter protestors who were beating the **** out of the dissenters, etc...

But this is the internet age where everything is blown way out of proportion and magnified six million times under the media spotlight until suddenly the issue is a threat to you.

People on both sides of the aisle fall for this crap. I just find that in my personal experience conservatives fall for it much more often, though it could be because I live in a conservative county and therefore see it on a daily basis in my every day life.

So yeah. Rant over. Trolling to resume shortly.
                      You cool, my brudda. Im just glad youre not a queerosexual like Hilo Rudyo guy

Comment

Working...
                      X