No announcement yet.

Getting older

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting older

How do you feel about it? Or are you still prime?

Getting older but I still feel prime. I'd actually say I feel the best I have in years. I think having a younger chick and doing well is contributing to those good feelings. I felt much older a few years ago when I felt like my life hit a dead end. I thought I was shot and washed up then.

Comment

I still got 3 prime years, and I'm milking them hard.

Comment

The only thing about getting older that I don't like much, is how everything young kids do annoys me.

I was that person not too long ago. Their music, their immaturity and their ignorance.

Other than that, the women look better, the horizon expands in that department. I'm watching my kids grow and just relaxing and enjoying it. I know I still got 1 or 2 prime years left but I rather just kick back and enjoy the ride

Comment

I'm 29, still feel and look young, but I'm ever more aware of the ticking clock. In a little over a decade I'll be 40; that's terrifying, because the past decade flew by.

Saying that, I have no kids, so I'm basically still 22.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
            Getting older but I still feel prime. I'd actually say I feel the best I have in years. I think having a younger chick and doing well is contributing to those good feelings. I felt much older a few years ago when I felt like my life hit a dead end. I thought I was shot and washed up then.
            Inspirational .

I feel shot and washed up now .

Comment

How old are you ****ers?

I just turned 26, feel like i'm entering my prime now. Time to milk these years for all they're worth LOL

Comment

Sadly, I think my prime was in Vargas or Baby Bull Diaz age. I'm 24, but I'm already slippin a lil. Time to cash out.

Or wait for the second wind.

Comment

Not married, mid 30s, no kids - need to decide what I'm going to do. I've been focusing on studying and passing the CPA exam this year and progressing with my career. I'm in good shape professionally but money isn't everything, I guess.

Comment

People are always fixated with age. Always looking ahead and never living in the now. Then when they wake up and realize everything flew by because they didnt appreciate the past. I think the "your only as old as you feel" is true as hell. Soon as i feel i need a danm cane or something then ill call it a day

Comment

Working...
                    X