No announcement yet.

First openly gay army secretary confirmed by U.S. Senate

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
    these people are gonna be in firefights crying for rachel maddow and safe spaces.
    Notice how this Hussein Obama is waging war on Christianity in the US while arming and aiding Muslim terrorists in the Mideast... those same terrorists are waging war on Christians.

A reckoning is very near.

The average clueless liberal will really envy the "loony" prepper.

Of course conservatives and libertarians have already seen the writing on the wall.

Some of you here in my last account has already warned on this dangers and are aware and awake.

There is a reason why Hussein Obama is purposely weakening the military.

While Russians and Chinese armies are agressively bulking up and recruiting.

Comment

Originally posted by MokMok V2 View Post
      Just so you know...

Army commanders have been warning about this gay thing in the military.

Along with admitting more women in combat roles.

Meanwhile...

In Russia... the military is STRICTLY patriarchal in structure.

And has stamped out any LGBT non-sense/poison in its society.

No wonder a US commander who led the best results in Desert Storm is warning that a head to head battle between US and Russian forces in europe will result in UTTER ANNIHILATION for the US forces.

Tsk! Tsk! Tsk!
      my relatives who are currently serving in the military hate obama's guts... or lack thereof, they want trump to be the next commander-in-chief. obama is too preoccupied livin' la vida loca for chicks with dicks and inbred ******s.

Comment

This country is going down the fukin toilet.

Comment

We're screwed.

Comment

AIDS is coming to the Army. Wonderful.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
              my relatives who are currently serving in the military hate obama's guts... or lack thereof, they want trump to be the next commander-in-chief. obama is too preoccupied livin' la vida loca for chicks with dicks and inbred ******s.
              Trump better watch his back.

The satanists who control Hussein Obama will look for ways to take Trump out.

They will never let a nationalist and a semi-libertarian in Trump to take control.

Comment

another ironic token/mascot political bull**** hiree like most of us have to deal with every day

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                  these people are gonna be in firefights crying for rachel maddow and safe spaces.
                  They will fight with new weapons, forget RGP's, they need rocket propelled dildo's.

Btw, Jhonny will kill you on sight. He swore a blood vendetta against you and a few other guys.

Comment

Secretary of the Army who has never served a day in uniform either as an enlisted man, and officer or in the reserve.

A ****en political admin poge. The man never went to boot camp or OCS?

The mutha (or should I say father) ****er has never spent a day in the suck!

Never had to hump a full rut sack, with flack vest, machine gun and extra gear like NVG, 200 round drums etc! You old time Marine vets remember the MCCRES?

Does not bother me that hes gay....but I guess because anyone serving under O bummer is used to getting it up the ass!

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      Always good when the most qualified candidate gets the job instead of a less qualified candidate getting it due to gender, race or sexual preference bias.
                      Perhaps, yet...

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
                      Secretary of the Army who has never served a day in uniform either as an enlisted man, and officer or in the reserve.

A ****en political admin poge. The man never went to boot camp or OCS?

The mutha (or should I say father) ****er has never spent a day in the suck!

Never had to hump a full rut sack, with flack vest, machine gun and extra gear like NVG, 200 round drums etc! You old time Marine vets remember the MCCRES?

Does not bother me that hes gay....but I guess because anyone serving under O bummer is used to getting it up the ass!
                      Could there be a PC agenda ongoing, rather?

Comment

Working...
                      X