Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is it true what they say about having superior muscle twitch fibers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is it true what they say about having superior muscle twitch fibers?

i've watched many fight videos throughout my 24 years of existence from YT to WSHH to Liveleak and more. i've seen some of the most violent ones imaginable. one thing i've picked up from all these videos is that when it's a black guy vs a non-black guy, 95% of the time the black guy wins via brutal KO. keep in mind i am only accounting the 1 on 1 fair fights,not people getting jumped. and yes, i am well aware that there are a 'few' videos where the white guy wins via wrestling moves, but it's very rare.

now this is something that intrigues me for many reasons. it's been clinically proven that whites are physically the strongest race on the planet. whites are the cream of the crop when it comes to weightlifting and strongman contests, or any contests or sports that involve sheer brute strength. there is no doubt that whites are the strongest race.

but how come this doesn't equate to actual fighting? it doesn't translate over into boxing either. white american fighters are nearly extinct, but when they were a force, every last one of them got schooled by a african amerocan. now all the white fighters left are those from foreign countires like russia and germany. these guys tend to put up better fights than the emasculated american ones,but its only a matter of time when their punching power isn't enough for the sleek footwork of an african american boxer.

but even so,i'm not really talking about boxing. i'm talking pure 1v1 street fights. why are they so mnuch better than us at natural street fighting? is it the muscle twitch fibers evefryone talks about or is it more of an environment thing?

and another thing to note,mexicans have a slightly better track record than whites against blacks but they still get folded by alarming rates in 1v1 fights. in prison la eme have to have to have 3 men just to take out 1 brother and in some cases the brother still gets away unharmed. either that or they have to use their shanks because they cant take em out in a fight.

i remember back in high school the surenos rolled deep just to attack a few of the crips, the crips were always outnumbered yet they took on 10 or 15 mexicans at a time in rumbles. and then when the crips had even amount of players the mexicans either had to back off or never even attacked. there was recently a race rumble at sylmar high and the blacks were tired of getting attacked by the surenos so they jumped them and the mexicans were on the floor submitting and getting their shit pushed in by only a few blacks.

its very interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
      i've watched many fight videos throughout my 24 years of existence from YT to WSHH to Liveleak and more. i've seen some of the most violent ones imaginable. one thing i've picked up from all these videos is that when it's a black guy vs a non-black guy, 95% of the time the black guy wins via brutal KO. keep in mind i am only accounting the 1 on 1 fair fights,not people getting jumped. and yes, i am well aware that there are a 'few' videos where the white guy wins via wrestling moves, but it's very rare.
      You mean white guys. Its the only one that applies here.
      They're cucks so it makes sense. In their world, it wouldn't make sense if they won.
      That's why russians and stuff do so much better than the other white guys.

now this is something that intrigues me for many reasons. it's been clinically proven that whites are physically the strongest race on the planet. whites are the cream of the crop when it comes to weightlifting and strongman contests, or any contests or sports that involve sheer brute strength. there is no doubt that whites are the strongest race.
      Pure bull. Lifting weights doesn't make you strong.
      Physical strength isn't the same. Have you seen Marius Pudzianowski in MMA fights? He's one of the biggest pillow punchers in the whole sport along with his weight-lifting buddy Oli Thompson. Punching power is not based on "do you even lift brah?".

but how come this doesn't equate to actual fighting? it doesn't translate over into boxing either. white american fighters are nearly extinct, but when they were a force, every last one of them got schooled by a african amerocan. now all the white fighters left are those from foreign countires like russia and germany. these guys tend to put up better fights than the emasculated american ones,but its only a matter of time when their punching power isn't enough for the sleek footwork of an african american boxer.
      This makes sense. Though that last sentence...
      So far they've been getting whooped, but russians genetics are still white.
      Thats why they still lose to random africans like Chinnytri Kudrayshov did.

but even so,i'm not really talking about boxing. i'm talking pure 1v1 street fights. why are they so mnuch better than us at natural street fighting? is it the muscle twitch fibers evefryone talks about or is it more of an environment thing?
      Its a mental thing along with genetics.
      Look how much better the russians do just on self-belief.
      No "tougher upbringing" my ass.
      Russians are still glass-jawed disgraces like the white guys from here. They just don't let "I'm fighting a black guy" get to them the way white american cucks like Chris Algieri and Paulie Malignaggi do.

lol at that 2nd comment
      Trust me, they're not the beast slayers you're making them out to be.
      That's why they're so irrelevant in boxing.
      I thought I would've had to explain what a cuck is, but I'm pretty sure you have a pretty good idea yourself reading all this.
      Probably from first-hand experience.

Comment

Originally posted by glenn mcrory View Post
        You mean white guys. Its the only one that applies here.
        They're cucks so it makes sense. In their world, it wouldn't make sense if they won.
        That's why russians and stuff do so much better than the other white guys.

Pure bull. Lifting weights doesn't make you strong.
        Physical strength isn't the same. Have you seen Marius Pudzianowski in MMA fights? He's one of the biggest pillow punchers in the whole sport along with his weight-lifting buddy Oli Thompson. Punching power is not based on "do you even lift brah?".

This makes sense. Though that last sentence...
        So far they've been getting whooped, but russians genetics are still white.
        Thats why they still lose to random africans like Chinnytri Kudrayshov did.

Its a mental thing along with genetics.
        Look how much better the russians do just on self-belief.
        No "tougher upbringing" my ass.
        Russians are still glass-jawed disgraces like the white guys from here. They just don't let "I'm fighting a black guy" get to them the way white american cucks like Chris Algieri and Paulie Malignaggi do.

lol at that 2nd comment
        Trust me, they're not the beast slayers you're making them out to be.
        That's why they're so irrelevant in boxing.
        I thought I would've had to explain what a cuck is, but I'm pretty sure you have a pretty good idea yourself reading all this.
        Probably from first-hand experience.
        yes, i'm well aware of what a cuck is. i pleasure myself to that particular genre on a weekly basis.

and perhaps you are right about the russian thing however there aren't many russians in the US so i haven't seen many fights between them vs afrocan americans on WSHH. most fights are between a white american vs the black american. so perhaps you are right in that sense.

but my position still stands, i know of many cases growing up in school where the hardest and toughest mexican gangsters were getting clobbered by the skinniest blacks on the schoolyard. same goes for the white guys and occasionally even the asians (there were a lot of filipinos at my school)

i think it has to do with the fast muscle twitch fibers whih make them very good at sports that demand fast movements like basketball and football and boxing.

Comment

In most street fights minorities tend to do better due to culture and environment. I've seen about an equal amount of KOs from all side with the white kids getting the worst of it..but it's to be expected. Most mexicans, blacks, even russians and some of the other eastern europeans who grow up poor are just harder people. There's a reason you see the majority of good boxers tend to come from warrior, "macho" type cultures. But as for minorities..most of us grew up having to be in a fight or two and tend to be more confident during conflict. It's all experience. Little Aiden has probably never had the living s hit beat out of him before either in a fight, or by parents. Of course the guy who's thrown hands or experienced that knows he can handle some pain. That's why you almost always see the more assertive person win a fight. Race has nothing to do with it. For every "rich" asian kid there's a savage 130 pound filipino with hands. Most asians, people would agree are smaller than say...some big ass giant white dude from Norway. Average heights n all... This is a straight race bait thread but it won't work in the face of common sense. Throw 10 little japanese dudes in with 10 scandanavian powerlifters in a cage unarmed and see who wins. Untrained 140 pound dudes vs untrained 300 pound mammoths. It's all subjective. Boxing has taught us that when size is equal, only skill matters..not race. Race doesnt matter when you're both 126 pounds, or 160, etc.

Get off World star and watch some more combat sports where everyone is trained and in shape.
          Last edited by NearHypnos; 05-18-2016, 01:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
            In most street fights minorities tend to do better due to culture and environment. I've seen about an equal amount of KOs from all side with the white kids getting the worst of it..but it's to be expected. Most mexicans, blacks, even russians and some of the other eastern europeans who grow up poor are just harder people. There's a reason you see the majority of good boxers tend to come from warrior, "macho" type cultures. But as for minorities..most of us grew up having to be in a fight or two and tend to be more confident during conflict. It's all experience. Little Aiden has probably never had the living s hit beat out of him before either in a fight, or by parents. Of course the guy who's thrown hands or experienced that knows he can handle some pain. That's why you almost always see the more assertive person win a fight. Race has nothing to do with it. For every "rich" asian kid there's a savage 130 pound filipino with hands. Most asians, people would agree are smaller than say...some big ass giant white dude from Norway. Average heights n all... This is a straight race bait thread but it won't work in the face of common sense. Throw 10 little japanese dudes in with 10 scandanavian powerlifters in a cage unarmed and see who wins. Untrained 140 pound dudes vs untrained 300 pound mammoths. It's all subjective. Boxing has taught us that when size is equal, only skill matters..not race. Race doesnt matter when you're both 126 pounds, or 160, etc.

Get off World star and watch some more combat sports where everyone is trained and in shape.
            i watch both street fights and boxing,i was only making a observation, no race bait intended. the moderators are more then welcome to delete this thread if they feel obligated to.

but the fights i seen in person between white and black are cases where both guys are from the same neighborhood. or at the very least the same city. i live in cypress which is a small city in orange county. it's pretty ghetto not going to lie, it feels more like an L.A. suburb instead of an OC one. so even tho both these guys grew up in the same hood i still see the african american guys beating up all the other kids in fights.

you say its culture and environment but if they all grew up in the same neighborhood how do u explain it?

Comment

i watch both street fights and boxing,i was only making a observation, no race bait intended. the moderators are more then welcome to delete this thread if they feel obligated to.

but the fights i seen in person between white and black are cases where both guys are from the same neighborhood. or at the very least the same city. i live in cypress which is a small city in orange county. it's pretty ghetto not going to lie, it feels more like an L.A. suburb instead of an OC one. so even tho both these guys grew up in the same hood i still see the african american guys beating up all the other kids in fights.

you say its culture and environment but if they all grew up in the same neighborhood how do u explain it?
              From my experience in America when I do see a white guy win it's always due to just being more assertive. If most things are equal then usually the better athlete wins. "White guys" for example (again, from my experience in the US) tend to be less athletic as youngsters because they're outside less and less active. So you have this strong ass mexican kid who's grown up in a boxing environment or playing soccer, baseball, etc and of course Matthew might get rocked since he's been playing COD all day and just hasn't developed their ahtleticism yet even if they're roughly the same size. I'm talking teens here. Not full grown men. There are too many variables. A black kid growing up playing football (flag or whatever) and playing basketball, etc is going to seem like a beast next to some kid who's only running has consisted of playing tag.

From personal experience, I grew up in Culiacan MX. MUCH different environment. I grew up in a boxing family and was in the gym watching from and being around the culture until I was old enough to put on gloves and follow directions. I already had some years of experience by the time I was 10 and when I'd come stateside or just play with other kids I was always a lot stronger and explosive than most kids. Just the amount of balance and coordination sports instills in you is immense. I was hitting way too hard in comparison for example.. I remember deliberately trying to NOT hurt certain kids when we'd wrestle or get in a scuffle. It's all about self belief.

For example.. It'll seem a little racist but I'm sure some of you who have boxed or know your way around a gym knows how it is to an extent... Mind you, I grew up in mexico.. But lets take "black" fighters for example. I never saw them as different in the sense that I wasnt raised "american" being intimidated or having that feeling of walking on eggshells with that white guilt or what have you. I was infact always told that "black" guys just LOOK strong and they rarely are and tend to not hit hard and that they have weak lungs in comparison to "us mexicans" and that I should not be afraid to get hit and work the body that their lungs and body can't handle the lack of oxygen. It's all about self belief.

What's that little saying...if you believe you can achieve? Lol.

American white dudes are just too.. Soft and try to be politically correct I guess and put minorities on a pedastal. Meanwhile in other countries no one gives a f uck what color you are and they talk straight. doesn't matter where you're from or the color if your skin. A warrior is a warrior. Type A willl always beat type B

Comment

yes, i'm well aware of what a cuck is. i pleasure myself to that particular genre on a weekly basis.

and perhaps you are right about the russian thing however there aren't many russians in the US so i haven't seen many fights between them vs afrocan americans on WSHH. most fights are between a white american vs the black american. so perhaps you are right in that sense.

but my position still stands, i know of many cases growing up in school where the hardest and toughest mexican gangsters were getting clobbered by the skinniest blacks on the schoolyard. same goes for the white guys and occasionally even the asians (there were a lot of filipinos at my school)

i think it has to do with the fast muscle twitch fibers whih make them very good at sports that demand fast movements like basketball and football and boxing.
                Lmfao.
                But to respond, black people are more physically developed than white, brown, or Asian people. It's evolution.

Comment

the blacks are controlled by the whites in the real world so what's your point?

Comment

How can I cut my age in have and be young like you?

Comment

Working...
                    X