No announcement yet.

i think my neighbor teenage son is a drug dealer. should i report him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
    i live in the suburb and this is a very nice neighborhood. i noticed my new neighbor's teenage son seem to have a lot of friends going to their house. they would party from time to time. i could hear them but not really very disruptive.
    i honestly wonder why he seems cool with lots of friend coz. he looks like an asian nerd, skinny and not attractive at all.

anyway today i noticed a car just parked across my house, a teenage girl walked out of the car and went to my neighbor's house. my neighbor's teenage son is just outside the door waiting for her, the girl gave him what looks like money and he gave her a small plastic packet. the girl went to her car and left.

this looks highly suspicious to me. this maybe the reason he is so popular.
    LMAO are you serious man? Talkers get walkers. Let the police figure it out for themselves. Drug dealing isnt the most secure profession in the world, he will eventually get himself caught. You must leave a pretty stress free life if your neighbors business upsets you that much, personally I have my own worries and could careless what my neighbors do, unless they are Muslim than I would have the FBI on speed dial...

Comment

Working...
    X