Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was the firts AVI you ever used on here?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
    Stalker mode because i remember one of his avis? calmase angelo
    hahahhahahhahahaa........................too funny.........

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
        Some of you old timers might have a hard time remembering this...but many of us gained our fame and fortune using one particular avi....for example when I first started I used this avi....

didn't change it for a looooooong time.....it got so that folks recognized me based on that avi...so when I changed it I had a bunch of dudes going who the fook is you? hahah

dunno bout ya'll but I get used to and associate certain folks with their avis as much as with their names...sh$t half the time I don't even remember the usernames just he avis.....so

wachugot??? ok............GO!
        I definitely remember you for this...

I had to turn AVI and sigs off for this website once i got a desk job... Definitely **** with some of the pics on here lol

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post

I had to turn AVI and sigs off for this website once i got a desk job... Definitely **** with some of the pics on here lol
          ahhaha no ****.....like I was tellin Mak....im sure the Corp world aint gonna be too happy with all the ass and **** the flow around here.....hahhaa

Comment

It's the truth too. That's why I had the Mayweather painting for a long time, and why I haven't changed this one and prob never will. These clowns see the sweet science coming at them and they head for the hills. Plus it's well known that I support old school avis. It's in my manual.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=654105

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
              It's the truth too. That's why I had the Mayweather painting for a long time, and why I haven't changed this one and prob never will. These clowns see the sweet science coming at them and they head for the hills. Plus it's well known that I support old school avis. It's in my manual.[/COLOR][/FONT]

That thread is fuckin amazing

Comment

Still got the same one, but I haven't really been around that long yet.

I know from other message boards you wanna pick an avatar that kind of isn't on subject matter with the board and it makes you easier to remember.

I imagine back in the height of the Manny/Floyd era (their actually fighting primes, not when they fought) there were hundred of dudes all using one of those two as their pic, and that probably caused some confusion

Comment

This neon purple skull and crossbones from google image. I have tried to find it again but haven't had luck in doing so.

Comment

That thread is fuckin amazing
                    Thanks bro.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                      It's the truth too. That's why I had the Mayweather painting for a long time, and why I haven't changed this one and prob never will. These clowns see the sweet science coming at them and they head for the hills. Plus it's well known that I support old school avis. It's in my manual.[/COLOR][/FONT]

Never seen that one before.........gold thread hahahahah

Comment

Working...
                      X