Boxingscene Hall Of Fame

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BennyST View Post
    Or GJC...RIP.
    Good mention BennyST! A lot of members that don't visit the history section don't know about GJC.

R.I.P.

Comment

• Originally posted by ßringer View Post
      I wonder if anybody here is friends with the fucker on facebook?

We need to get the message out to everybody. A mass remigration to the lounge to reclaim our homeland from these invasive 'tards.
      2009 member. Am I an invasive t@rd??? I got tired of the crap and believe I am fighting the good fight!

Facebook???? Face my still stiiff erection young punks. Alexkid had his fill at the hard c0ck trough!!!

Alexkid is still gagging on a gallon of jizz!!
      Last edited by Zaroku; 05-16-2016, 02:15 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
        Next to Anorak, you were the best poster in here man. Good to see you on here bro.
        I'm flattered.

Nice to see you still hanging around, too. It's nice seeing all the old faces still posting about.

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
        Or GJC...RIP.
        Aye.

Never knew him personally, but I did make the memorial banner for him.

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        2009 member. Am I an invasive t@rd??? I got tired of the crap and believe I am fighting the good fight!

Facebook???? Face my still stiiff erection young punks. Alexkid had his fill at the hard c0ck trough!!!

Alexkid is still gagging on a gallon of jizz!!
        Nah. 2009 was a pretty good year on here, IIRC. The quality of posts started deteriorating somewhere around '10 or '11. By '12 it was so bad that I quit my staff job partly just so I wouldn't have to keep coming back here and subjecting myself to shitposts.

Comment

• Originally posted by ßringer View Post
          I'm flattered.

Nice to see you still hanging around, too. It's nice seeing all the old faces still posting about.

Aye.

Nah. 2009 was a pretty good year on here, IIRC. The quality of posts started deteriorating somewhere around '10 or '11. By '12 it was so bad that I quit my staff job partly just so I wouldn't have to keep coming back here and subjecting myself to shitposts.

I started posting too late. Hahahahahahaha
          Spent too much time on the sidelines.., reading and laughing too much.
          I jumped in recently, head first, much to my chagrin, my feeble attempts to turn back the sands of time....have failed!!!

Ay Dios Mio!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
            Good mention BennyST! A lot of members that don't visit the history section don't know about GJC.

R.I.P.
            Yeah, he was a champion. Truly among the most missed people on here. They were great times in the history section back then ey.

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
            I'm flattered.

Aye.

Yeah, I remember 2009 being a great year and even into 2010. NSB and The Lounge started to go downhill after that, but I stuck largely to the History section and TC through those periods and they were still really great up to end of about 2012. Then the never-ending faecal wave from NSB just inundated every nook and cranny of the place.

Comment

• Originally posted by BennyST View Post

Thanks ****!

What a blast from the past this is though. We've nearly got back half the old TC crew in here again, among others. The days of yore are upon us once again!

What's with the sudden influx anyway?
              Fuck that. I'm adding you in right now.

Comment

• This thread makes me happy

But... IS RAESAAD DEAD???????

Please tell me that's not true.

Comment

• Checking right in lads.

Me and Big Poppa Pump went to nursery together, we been homies since day one.

Ready to accept my invitation to the Boxingscene HOF as of now chaps.

Comment

• Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
                    This thread makes me happy

But... IS RAESAAD DEAD???????

Please tell me that's not true.
                    Sad but true, RIP Aaron..
                    http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=629786

Comment

• Originally posted by !! AI-Holmes!! View Post
                      I took a 2 year hiatus from BS while finishing college/starting my career and I just now realized 2nd II None is also gone. I'm speechless.

Comment

Working...
                      X