No announcement yet.

How do you catch out a liar?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you catch out a liar?

So basically Ive accused someone of doing something, they are trying to make out im paranoid, the great thing is they are very weak with the details, they are trying to undermine my sense of self belief, and they are being elusive, so based on that alone I believe I already have them.

Its a conversation over face book messages so not face to face.

My idea is to just keep asking questions, and then when the inevitable incongruities come up ask more questions about them till their whole story falls apart.

Is that a good approach?

Any tips or advice?

(someone was being passive aggressive to me so its hard to prove, but you keep getting these co-incidences, liek if you hurt their feelings ull notice something emotionally painful come your way from them, but all the time they maintain plausible deniability)
    Last edited by AlexKid; 05-08-2016, 10:38 PM.

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
    So basically Ive accused someone of doing something, they are trying to make out im paranoid, the great thing is they are very weak with the details, they are trying to undermine my sense of self belief, and they are being elusive, so based on that alone I believe I already have them.

My idea is to just keep asking questions, and then when the inevitable incongruities come up ask more questions about them till their whole story falls apart.

Is that a good approach?

Any tips or advice?

(someone was being passive aggressive to me so its hard to prove, but you keep getting these co-incidences, liek if you hurt their feelings ull notice something emotionally painful come your way from them, but all the time they maintain plausible deniability)
    Stop playing the pathetic card. End thread!
    Use that high IQ and move to realityville

Comment

Need context. Lying about what exactly?

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
        Need context. Lying about what exactly?
        Was hoping nobody asked that question....

Why???

Alexkid is a troll!! A big dong troll! Now you opened the door to more of his "high IQ" stupidity!

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post

Is that a good approach?

Any tips or advice?

Yes, her ex's d.ick is bigger than yours. He was also a 6'5" black dude. No need to badger the woman anymore, Alex. You are welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
            Yes, her ex's d.ick is bigger than yours. He was also a 6'5" black dude. No need to badger the woman anymore, Alex. You are welcome.
            This man broke it down, so even a well know big blk Divk bandit like yourself can get it!

The trollster, alextrollKid!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              Was hoping nobody asked that question....

Why???

Alexkid is a troll!! A big dong troll! Now you opened the door to more of his "high IQ" stupidity!
              He does go ham with the inanity around here.

But Ive had some non troll interactions with the kid in the training section... enough to hear him out.

Comment

Do what Tony did to Frank ;-)

Comment

Alex,

Stop arguing with the hot girl that sells Ray Bans...she's really a bot

Comment

How do you catch out a liar?

Simply call him Anorak and it's enough said.........

Comment

Working...
                    X