Collapse
No announcement yet.

Things Chicks say they like but really dgaf about

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More than anything women want attention and to feel wanted. But they have to feel like the guy who wants them chose them over other girls and isn't desperate.

The secret to getting any girl is easy. Let he know you chose her over other women as often as possible.

Male fantasies are stuff like riding up to a village and burning everyone out of their homes and taking all the women and gold and turning into a dragon. So as a woman the secret to attracting males is fitting (mostly by being visually hot and loyal) into his fantasy.

Female fantasies: Being chosen over other women.

You make that fantasy come true for them on a consistent basis show that other women like you but you've chosen her, she will be happy. You can be lackluster in every other part of the relationship.
    Last edited by ////; 05-08-2016, 08:20 AM.

Comment

OP is right but the older they get the less like that they are in my experience

Comment

You forgot good at fixing **** cuz all woman are robots & exactly the same in every way + need repairs sometimes.

Also you sound like a unknown, broke, ugly ***** to say this sorta **** about women.

Comment

A thread full of gentlemen in here.

Maybe you'd think more highly of women and have more success with them if you treated them like, I don't know, actual human beings?

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
            1) Intelligence - they really dgaf if youre clever/smart

2) Manners - they really dgaf if youre courteous

3) Good conversation - they dgaf about this. Only interested in you re talking about them

4) Humour - dgaf about humour

5) Caring guys, ha the worst one.

What they really give a fcuk about:

1) Rich guys
            2) Good looking guys
            3) Famous guys
            4) Tough guys

Nothing else.
            I think number 1 is all they care about. The others are just consolation.

Comment

This is why I like buff black men.

Faggots

Comment

So did anyone from here watch yusuf macks dawg pound video

Comment

Originally posted by No Diggity View Post
                  You forgot big d^ck
                  I just got touched by the Karma R@pist.. Welp.
                  Bguy, you coulda left a better message than "no screaming now"

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                    Sounds like single/thirsty/virgin talk brose.

manners, humor, convo, caring, and intelligence is what they are looking for once they already know you are good looking, alpha, and a boxing fan. Anything less, and you've got a moutain to climb to complete with stallions like myself, -jose-, led, and Team Vitaminas

Comment

Originally posted by Barn View Post
                      A thread full of gentlemen in here.

Maybe you'd think more highly of women and have more success with them if you treated them like, I don't know, actual human beings?
                      Why u assume i dont have success?

You dont know if i do or dont :-)

But that assumption is your own, strange. How did you reach it?

Comment

Working...
                      X