• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
    "prove them wrong by beating their ass or you a beta doe!!!"

keep on cucking cuck.

you got exposed.

walk it off rachel.

This is really too much, you're like literally saying everything I'm making fun of you for. Try one insult without cuck, or libtard. C'mon now.

And exposed? You've all like called me the same 4 or 5 names, and there are more then one of you doing it.

Comment

Combine all your might, and then think of something that is actually funny/insulting and then I will generally give you all props.

I don't vote, I'm not a liberal and cuck is just an insult that makes no sense the way that like the 5000 members of the lounge have been using it...

Comment

Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post

This is really too much, you're like literally saying everything I'm making fun of you for. Try one insult without cuck, or libtard. C'mon now.

And exposed? You've all like called me the same 4 or 5 names, and there are more then one of you doing it.
        beautiful elaborate response.

keep pretending you "owned" me.

and there's a reason why i keep calling you the name you are complaining about.

i hope this thread stays up. let the people decide who got who here.

ignorance is bliss they say.....

log off and go watch some MSNBC rachel.

Comment

beautiful elaborate response.

keep pretending you "owned" me.

and there's a reason why i keep calling you the name you are complaining about.

i hope this thread stays up. let the people decide who got who here.

ignorance is bliss they say.....

log off and go watch some MSNBC rachel.
          I believe that is a show that is only on during the week, I'm more of a CNN fan though. So at least call me Anderson Cooper.

Just make a RBR thread

Comment

I believe that is a show that is only on during the week, I'm more of a CNN fan though. So at least call me Anderson Cooper.

Just make a RBR thread
            i woudlnt know but you do eh?

like i said keep on cucking cuck rachel cooper.

Comment

i woudlnt know but you do eh?

like i said keep on cucking cuck rachel cooper.
              SMH, this is getting kinda stagnant. Decent enough online catfight Sterling Cuck will give you that. Tell Master Chief, I say hello.

Comment

Proverbs 10:12

"Hatred stirs up conflict, but love covers over all wrongs."

Good one Sterling lol gtfo.

I'm not even as offended at you guys proving yourself hysterical bigots, it's me having to see 5000 threads a month about em.
                Lol this idiot just quoted a bible verse. Gtfo with all that spread the love ****, it's not even possible

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
                  Lol this idiot just quoted a bible verse. Gtfo with all that spread the love ****, it's not even possible
                  flaming talking **** just like jesus christ would then quoting a bible verse to top it off.

typical hypocrite christian.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
                    Rather try to a better person, then one of you hysterical, online pundits. So if you're a christian, you're just gonna ignore the actual words of Jesus and the new testament and think JC will give you a pass because of "rough times", the Bible was written during times just like this.... Romans vs Jews is a lot like the battle of East vs West. One declares the other "the great satan" while the other does the same.

But okay, we'll see if it even matters anyways and then who is right.

Comment

I'm only gonna be able to debate you all by myself for a little while longer, so get it in now.

Comment

Working...
                      X