Murder Suspect on the Run in Los Angeles [STREAM]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
    It was an ese.

John Lopez of Norwalk. Wanted for attempt murder out of the Florence area. Gang banger for sure. He was rolling deep in a Benz for a banger lol.
    How was he deep? He looked alone in the footage I saw. Deep is like five cats strong. I assume we are talking about the dude who decided to shoot it out with the po's with NO COVER (gotta love civilians) and then crawled over the the steps.

I am all for dudes going out like a sav, but at least make it a fight, don't get popped in the first flurry of bullets and then mope around. Go hard!

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
      How was he deep? He looked alone in the footage I saw. Deep is like five cats strong. I assume we are talking about the dude who decided to shoot it out with the po's with NO COVER (gotta love civilians) and then crawled over the the steps.

I am all for dudes going out like a sav, but at least make it a fight, don't get popped in the first flurry of bullets and then mope around. Go hard!
      I meant deep pockets cause he was running from the cops in a 2016 S550 lol. But it turns out the car was rented out through some App. The attempt murder charge was also committed in that same car. Apparently a few days before the pursuit he and some homies tried to pull a drive by in that same car but the gun jammed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
        I meant deep pockets cause he was running from the cops in a 2016 S550 lol. But it turns out the car was rented out through some App. The attempt murder charge was also committed in that same car. Apparently a few days before the pursuit he and some homies tried to pull a drive by in that same car but the gun jammed.
        Dang!

someone needs to sit this cat down and show him how it's done on the streets! A driveby in a rented car and the gun jams?

You're supposed to jack a whip then dump it in another neighborhood and swap whips, and bring more than one thumper to do a driveby.

This dude is LA's version of
        AlexKid

Comment

• Motorcycle pursuit in L.A. if anyone wants to watch.

Link: http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/lo...382315971.html

Comment

• Going 100 mph

Comment

• ....And it's over.

Comment

Working...
              X