Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what's it called when you fall in love with every women you interact with?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paulf View Post
    Alexkid-itis

Welcome back princess
    I love the girl in your avatar what is her name and address?

Comment

a teenager who thinks wanting to rub up against something is being in love with it

if you wouldn't take a bullet for someone you don't love them

Comment

a buster ass motherfucker

Comment

Originally posted by #feelthebern View Post
          a teenager who thinks wanting to rub up against something is being in love with it

if you wouldn't take a bullet for someone you don't love them
          Of course I would take a bullet for these broads. How else am they going fall in love with me?

Comment

Originally posted by r ! z View Post
            a hopeless romantic who is chronically friend zoned

i.e., a b*tch ass nigga
            would a bytchazz n.1gga throw hands with all you bytchazz n.1ggas in this thread?

Comment

Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post
              I think it's called being horny
              I do admit I'm horney but this feeling is completely different. Yes I would give the world to have these broad in my bed, but for different reasons than you dogs think. I wanna hold her, kiss her chin, her neck, her shoulder, her navel, her inner thigh all while convincing her this isn't a routine ****, or even a routine relationship. Ya man is not like them other guys and I'm the one you should be with. Every single one of yall. We'll make it work...somehow.

Comment

Originally posted by INDIFFERENT View Post
                I do admit I'm horney but this feeling is completely different. Yes I would give the world to have these broad in my bed, but for different reasons than you dogs think. I wanna hold her, kiss her chin, her neck, her shoulder, her navel, her inner thigh all while convincing her this isn't a routine ****, or even a routine relationship. Ya man is not like them other guys and I'm the one you should be with. Every single one of yall. We'll make it work...somehow.
                Lmao. If you truly love someone you are monogamous with them. So this "I love every fee" thing makes me suspect you don't really know what love is. Infatuation..yes... love? Nah.
                Last edited by Syf; 05-05-2016, 06:55 AM.

Comment

Horny, thirsty, 40 year old virgin, ...

Comment

Originally posted by INDIFFERENT View Post
                    would a bytchazz n.1gga throw hands with all you bytchazz n.1ggas in this thread?

i thought you were observing b*tch ass niggas doin b*tch ass thangs. I was not aware this was about self reflection.

Comment

One day I'm going coerce a beautiful lady into going to a high stakes thoroughbred horse race or some high profile sporting event. Maybe I can get a girl just in time for Wilder V Joshua.

Comment

Working...
                      X