Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

official boxingscene election Clinton or *****?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• official boxingscene election Clinton or *****?

who you voting for? and why...let the debate and anger begin
    trump
    50.00%
    Clinton
    13.46%
    just keep Obama in.....
    36.54%

The poll is expired.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Hopefully this goes to a convention. Then they'd give Kasich the nomination

Comment

what qualifications does donald ***** have to be president of the United states of America..... what the he'll is wrong with my country..... just sad

Comment

Originally posted by Chiboxing123 View Post
        what qualifications does donald ***** have to be president of the United states of America..... what the he'll is wrong with my country..... just sad
        Hillary doesn't have much qualification in my book.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
          MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Hopefully this goes to a convention. Then they'd give Kasich the nomination
          I swear, the ********** establishment has some trick in its book to bend ***** over and give Kasich the nomination

Why did Cruz drop out though...he was by FAR the best remaining candidate

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
            Hillary doesn't have much qualification in my book.
            I'm not to thrilled with Clinton either but I guess the lesser of 2 evils...will be avoiding the news channels till next year as best as I can lol

Comment

Clin***** for pres!

I've watched and read so much on this election for the first time ever out of curiosity I thought i'd read into American politics for the hell of it (I'm green toof innit). I must say it's crazy over there compared to uk at election time, a very tribal feel to it, its like a 'soft war'.
              You guys certainly go hammer and tong at it in election time! Now that's what I've read on various sites and seen on a few different news channels. Any of you completely apathetic towards it all?

The uk is pretty damn apathetic towards election time compared to what I've seen in America.

Comment

[IMG]https://m.popkey.co/c9786f/A6QmV_s-200x150.gif?c=popkey-web&p=popkey&i=donald*****-ent&l=search&f=.gif[/IMG]

Comment

I'd rather have a 3rd ***** term than those two elitist crony crooks.

Comment

Working...
                  X