Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forgot to add part 1 of the coyne helicopter incident:

Comment

Originally posted by King_ View Post
      Why don't you enjoy chemistry? Chemistry is life, bro. Literally.
      Have you ever made
      α-methylamino-propiophenone

Comment

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
        "what does death feel like" is a better question because it's on the same level as "what was there before the big bang".

We do not know the answer to either because we exist, while those two questions deal with non existence.

No living entity can fathom nor understand non existence. Many think it means eternal sleep, but eternal sleep is still existing.

It's a better question than what happens to us when we die, because we can at least theorize what happens when we die. (my theory was posted earlier)

As for my take on God, I believe this entire universe is God as God was God before there was a universe. I don't believe God is a being or a spirit of some sort at all, but rather both existence and non existence, something people cannot even begin to grasp nor understand.

I feel that we were put on this planet by higher beings (the same beings that are in those metallic flying saucers), what people capture on video and pictures known as ufo's. There are people that SWEAR up and down these beings have abducted them and have had sperm and eggs taken from them. I believe these beings are using those sperm and eggs to populate other planets like they have done with this one. These "aliens" are not creators at all, but merely playing the part of God, simply because they can and we can't do anything to stop what they are doing. But the truth of the matter is they are just as much in the dark as we are as to what God really is, because the question comes down to: who created the "aliens"? Something obviously had to create them because they exist.

I believe these beings gave us the bible. In Genesis 1:26 it states "Let US make mankind in OUR image, in OUR likeness" People can believe what they want about this verse, but I believe it shows that these beings are playing the role of God and in their structure/race whatever, there is a group of these beings that call themselves God.

All throughout the bible there are instances of alien technology.

1. Virgin Mary = artificial insemination
        2. The burning bush that didn't burn on mount sinai
        3. Ezekiel saw a "wheel within a wheel" which was obviously a flying saucer
        4. Moses parting the red sea for his people to escape pharoah was obviously ufo technology. (there have been numerous reports from people seeing saucers above rivers and lakes parting the waters and flying off)
        5. Elijah being taken to heaven in a "Chariot of Fire" (it was the best way to describe the saucer in those days)

There's a lot more examples in the bible, but those will do.

these beings aren't God, but merely playing the part of God. In reality, they are just as much in the dark as we are. There is no heaven and hell, because if there was, these beings are going to these places as well, right? The funny thing about it is, humans try to play the part of God as well.

Also, there are tons of cases of kids that say they can remember their past lives and go into great detail about them. There was one kid who said he fought in ww2 and went into so much detail about it, that no one else could possibly know if it was true until it was verified. There are plenty of cases just like his.
        Dude, with this post, you make me believe you are my kindred spirit. The universe is god, and it gave us the stars(sun). Jesus is the sun, the light of the world given to us by god, and without him (sun) everything perishes on earth. It is why all ancient religion revered the sun and modern religions anthromophized it into Jesus. Jesus (sun) travels with his twelve disciples (the 12 signs of the zodiacs).

The heavens is just the cosmos, and the extraterrestrials are considered to be angels (heavenly beings).
        Last edited by megas30; 05-07-2016, 03:21 AM.

Comment

The Chiles-Whitted UFO Encounter

In the early morning hours of July 24, 1948, Clarence Chiles, chief pilot, and John Whitted, co-pilot, were flying an Eastern Airlines Douglas DC-3 passenger plane near Montgomery, at about 5,000 feet altitude.[5] The night sky was clear with "the Moon, four days past full, shining through scattered clouds."[1]

At about 2:45 AM, Chiles "saw a dull red glow above and ahead of the aircraft." He told Whitted "Look, here comes a new Army jet job."[1] The object closed on their DC-3 in a matter of seconds, and both men later said they saw the object fly past the right side of their plane at a high rate of speed before it pulled "up with a tremendous burst of flame out of its rear and zoomed up into the clouds." They observed the object for a total of 10 to 15 seconds.

Chiles and Whitted stated that the object "looked like a wingless aircraft...it seemed to have two rows of windows through which glowed a very bright light, as brilliant as a magnesium flare."Both pilots claimed the object was 100 feet long and 25-30 feet in diameter, torpedo-or-cigar shaped, "similar to a B-29 fuselage", with flames coming out of its tail.[1] Only one of the plane's passengers, C.L. McKelvie, saw anything unusual. He reported seeing a "bright streak of light" that flashed by his window.

Investigation and explanation

Shortly after landing in Atlanta, Georgia, Chiles and Whitted reported their sighting to the US Air Force.[1] They were interviewed by personnel from Project Sign, the first Air Force research group assigned to investigate UFO sightings. The personnel found that the two pilots did disagree on some details: Chiles claimed to see a lighted ****pit, long boom on the nose of the object, and the center section was transparent. Whitted did not see a ****pit or boom, and instead of the center section being transparent he claimed to see a series of rectangular windows. Neither pilot had heard any sound, and although some books and articles would later claim the plane had been hit by turbulence from the object, both pilots and the passenger who saw the "streak of light" stated that the plane was not affected at all by the object

First the military dismissed the Chiles-Whitted encounter as a weather balloon, but then they retracted that explanation and floated the idea that it was a meteor. The pilots flatly rejected this theory, both having seen meteors before and knowing that they tended to not have windows.

source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chiles..._UFO_encounter
          The official investigation seemed to conclude it was most likely a meteor.

Coyne helicopter Incident

On October 18, 1973, at approximately 10:30 PM a UH-1H helicopter of the United States Army Reserve left Port Columbus, Ohio, for its home base of Cleveland Hopkins airport, ninety-six nautical miles to the north-northeast. In command, in the right-front seat, was Captain Lawrence J. Coyne, thirty-six, with nineteen years of flying experience. At the controls, in the left-front seat, sat First Lieutenant Arrigo Jezzi, twenty-six, a chemical engineer. Behind Jezzi sat Sergeant John Healey, thirty-five, a Cleveland policeman who was the flight medic, and Coyne was the Crew Chief, Sergeant Robert Yanacsek, twenty-three, a computer technician. The helicopter was cruising at 2,500 feet above sea level at an indicated airspeed of ninety knots, above mixed hills, woods, and rolling farmland, averaging 1,200 elevation. The night was totally clear, calm, and starry. The last quarter moon was just rising.

About ten miles south of Mansfield, Healey noticed a single red light off to the west, flying south. It seemed brighter than a standard aircraft port-wing light, but it was not considered relevant traffic, and he does not recall mentioning it. An estimated two minutes later, at approximately 11:02 PM, Yanacsek noted a single red light on the south-east horizon. He assumed it was either a radio-tower beacon or an aircraft port-wing light - most likely an aircraft, since it was not flashing - and he watched it "for a long time, a minute to ninety seconds" before calling it to Coyne's attention. Coyne, smoking, relaxing, glanced over, noted the light, assumed it was distant traffic, and told told Yanacsek casually to "keep an eye on it."

After an estimated additional thirty seconds, Yanacsek announced that the light had turned toward the helicopter and appeared to be on a converging flight path. Coyne verified Yanacsek's assessment, grabbed the controls from Jezzi, and put the UH-1H into a powered descent of approximately 500 feet per minute. Almost simultaneously, Coyne established radio contact with Mansfield control tower, ten miles to the northwest. Coyne thought the flight was an Air National Guard F-100 from Mansfield. After an initial acknowledgment ("This is Mansfield Tower, go ahead Army 1-5-triple-4"), radio contact failed. Jezzi then attempted transmission on both UHF and VHF frequencies without success. Although the channel and keying tones were both heard, there was no response from Mansfield; and a subsequent check by Coyne revealed that Mansfield had no tape of even the initial transmission, the the last F-100 had landed at 10:47 P.M.

The red light continued its radial bearing and increased greatly in intensity. Coyne increased his rate of descent to 2,000 feet per minute and his airspeed to 100 knots. The last altitude he noted was 1,700 feet. Just as a collision appeared imminent, the unknown light halted in its westward course and assumed a hovering relationship above and in front of the helicopter. "It wasn't cruising, it was stopped. For maybe ten to twelve seconds - just stopped," Yanacsek reported. Coyne, Healey, and Yanacsek agree that a cigar-shaped, slightly domed object substended an angle of nearly the width of the front windshield. A featureless, gray, metallic-looking structure was precisely delineated against the background stars. Yanacsek reported "a suggestion of windows" along the top dome section. The red light emanated from the bow, a white light became visible at a slightly indented stern, and then, from aft/below, a green 'pyramid shaped" beam equated to a directional spotlight became visible. The green beam passed upward over the helicopter nose, swung up through the windshield, continued upward and entered the tinted upper window panels. At that point (and not before), the ****pit was enveloped in green light. Jezzi reported only a bright white light, comparable to the leading light of a small aircraft, visible through the top "greenhouse' panels of the windshield. After the estimated ten seconds of "hovering," the object began to accelerate off to the west, now with only the white "tail" light visible. The white light maintained its intensity even as its distance appeared to increase, and finally (according to Coyne and Healey), it appeared to execute a decisive 45 degree turn to the right, head out toward Lake Erie, and then "snap out" over the horizon. Healey reported that he watched the object moving westward "for a couple of minutes." Jezzi said it moved faster than the 250-knot limit for aircraft below 10,000 feet, but not as fast as the 600-knot approach speed reported by the others. There was no noise from the object or turbulence during the encounter, except for one "bump" as the object moved away to the west. After the object had broken off its hovering relationship, Jezzi and Coyne noted that the magnetic compass disk was rotating approximately four times per minute and that the altimeter read approximately 3,500 feet; a 1,000 foot-per-minute climb was in progress. Coyne insists that the collective was still bottomed from his evasive descent. Since the collective could not be lowered further, he had no alternative but to lift it, whatever the results, and after a few seconds of gingerly maneuvering controls (during which the helicopter reached nearly 3,800 feet), positive control was achieved. By that time the white light had already moved into the Mansfield area. Coyne had been subliminally aware of the climb; the others not at all, yet they had all been acutely aware of the g-forces of the dive. The helicopter was brought back to the flight plan altitude of 2,500 feet, radio contact was achieved with Canton/Akron, the night proceeded uneventfully to Cleveland.

Apparent ground witnesses to this event have been found by William E. Jones and Warren Nicholson, independent UFO researchers from Columbus, Ohio.

Witnesses are in the source link

Source: http://www.ufosightingsdaily.com/p/m...sightings.html

Forgot to add part 1 of the coyne helicopter incident:

I tried looking for ways to debunk this one and couldnt. I did find a dodgy transcript of a conversation between the pilot and ufo sceptic named Klass, where the pilot seems to agree it could of been a meteor, but that transcript could of been faked.
          http://www.debunker.com/historical/PJK_Coyne1976.pdf

Its an interesting case, and the three pilots seemed totally convinced and rational.
          Obviously this isnt enough to convince me it was an alien spacecraft because ultimately its a mystery with only their testimony as evidence. And like ive said extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            Have you ever made
            α-methylamino-propiophenone
            Check your PMs, sorry, this thread took off in a different way, slightly, so I forgot to check back on it. Haha.

Comment

Originally posted by King_ View Post
              Check your PMs, sorry, this thread took off in a different way, slightly, so I forgot to check back on it. Haha.
              It happens! Will check my PM now!

Comment

I just started copying and pasting articles without looking too much into them because I was occupied with something else. Some of these cases have videos on youtube from the horses mouth. Here are some better links.

the Chiles-Whitted UFO encounter is a wikipedia page

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chiles..._UFO_encounter

Coyne helicopter Incident source and a video from 1973 of the pilot interviews.

http://www.ufoevidence.org/cases/case104.htm
                i have never heard of the helicopter story. more then 1 pilot that saw it and they all look to have their heads on straight. very nice upload.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                  The official investigation seemed to conclude it was most likely a meteor.

I tried looking for ways to debunk this one and couldnt. I did find a dodgy transcript of a conversation between the pilot and ufo sceptic named Klass, where the pilot seems to agree it could of been a meteor, but that transcript could of been faked.
                  http://www.debunker.com/historical/PJK_Coyne1976.pdf

Its an interesting case, and the three pilots seemed totally convinced and rational.
                  Obviously this isnt enough to convince me it was an alien spacecraft because ultimately its a mystery with only their testimony as evidence. And like ive said extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.
                  u did ask for army pilots that said they saw a craft with windows or aliens and op showed us a case where there was not 1 pilot but 3 of them and 1 of them said there were windows. i found obamas pilot vid but that was all i could find.

u asked and op delivered.i have never heard of this story and these are not 3 drunk kids out having a good time. these are disciplined pilots.one of the pilots at the end even wanted to make it clear how many years of experience they all had meaning he was trying to say they were not crazy in what they saw.

did u actually think ther would be physical evidence of any sort when asking for army cases?of course there would not be. hearing cases like these where there are more then one well qualified person that saw it is hard to not believe. what did u expect when asking for one of these videos? this is as good as you are going to get.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                    Dude, with this post, you make me believe you are my kindred spirit. The universe is god, and it gave us the stars(sun). Jesus is the sun, the light of the world given to us by god, and without him (sun) everything perishes on earth. It is why all ancient religion revered the sun and modern religions anthromophized it into Jesus. Jesus (sun) travels with his twelve disciples (the 12 signs of the zodiacs).

The heavens is just the cosmos, and the extraterrestrials are considered to be angels (heavenly beings).
                    Beautiful post. Yes, this entire universe is God, Jesus is the sun and the twelve disciples are the twelve signs of the zodiac. I've always believed that heaven is the entire universe, and Jesus is the sun.

This was taken from a user on yahoo answers. He explained it perfectly.
                    ---------------------------------------------------------

The sun is reborn every year on Dec 25th when it stops at it's lowest point in the sky and remains there for 3 days under the southern cross (crux) constellation. After 3 days it moves 1 degree north (the resurrection) and at easter, when the day is longer for the first time than the night, we then celebrate the resurrection of Christ due to the movement of the sun.

The 12 disciples (zodiac signs) are all fishermen (Pisces), water carriers (Aquarius), goat herders (Sagittarius), the herd themselves (Capricorn), etc..

-------------------------------------------------------

These beings in these metallic craft are definitely in a way angels. I say "in a way" because they are indeed angels in the sense that they effortlessly move at unfathomable speeds exploring this awesome universe, but I am not sure if they are angels in the sense of looking out for our best interests. Looking at the countless reports of abduction where people have reported having sperm and eggs taken from them, they are most certainly populating other planets and ruling over them like they are ruling over us right now. As stated before, humans try playing the role of God all the time. Maybe Jesus did exist and maybe he didn't. I'm inclined to believe that he did exist but not with all of these mystical powers everyone thinks he had. It's more likely he was just a regular man that got extremely over exaggerated as time went on, but he was very enlightened. But if he really did have these powers such as healing the blind, turning water into wine, walking on water, even raising the dead etc, then he was obviously a hybrid. I believe these beings gave us the bible and spoke to man over the years just like they spoke to Moses on mount sinai.

I believe that in the grand scheme of things, these alien beings flying around in these crafts are no more different than we are as we are no different than any other life form on earth no matter if it's a dog, cat, fish, bird, lion or whatever. Every living thing in this universe has one thing in common and that is inevitable death and when you're dead, you don't have a say in shyt.
                    Last edited by BigNuts; 05-07-2016, 04:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 80sboxingrules View Post
                      u did ask for army pilots that said they saw a craft with windows or aliens and op showed us a case where there was not 1 pilot but 3 of them and 1 of them said there were windows. i found obamas pilot vid but that was all i could find.

u asked and op delivered.i have never heard of this story and these are not 3 drunk kids out having a good time. these are disciplined pilots.one of the pilots at the end even wanted to make it clear how many years of experience they all had meaning he was trying to say they were not crazy in what they saw.

did u actually think ther would be physical evidence of any sort when asking for army cases?of course there would not be. hearing cases like these where there are more then one well qualified person that saw it is hard to not believe. what did u expect when asking for one of these videos? this is as good as you are going to get.
                      Indeed. I provided what he asked for which was a well documented military case involving pilots and them seeing beings or windows on the space craft.

Comment

Working...
                      X