Captain America: Civil War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Captain America: Civil War

is the best superhero movie for me yet

it has everything, from character moments to intense action scenes (very few CGIs)

i'd say i'll watch it again some time next week

9/10

That movie should be banned, the title is racist. Where is my safe place?????????

Comment

How did you watch it?

Comment

it's been showing here since April 27

Comment

it's the best Marvel movie to date, light years better than Batman vs Supes

it's got great character interactions, especially Black Panther. Spidey has more interactions than the trailer have shown. I was impressed with low amount of CGs and even the fight scenes were brutally realistic

Comment

I want to believe you, but honestly I have zero interest. They are just beating us over the ****ing head with comic book movies over and over and over and over and over and over and over, and you get the point. It's so god damn repetitive at this point, it's sickening.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
              I want to believe you, but honestly I have zero interest. They are just beating us over the ****ing head with comic book movies over and over and over and over and over and over and over, and you get the point. It's so god damn repetitive at this point, it's sickening.
              That's why you have freedom of choice. Nobody is beating you over the head. Just don't go and stop the beta tendency of telling everyone about how you feel.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                That's why you have freedom of choice. Nobody is beating you over the head. Just don't go and stop the beta tendency of telling everyone about how you feel.
                I don't tbh lol I think the last super hero movie I saw was Man of Steel.

I cringe each time someone says beta on here in response to someone else lol Truly

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                  well it's your choice if you don't want to watch it, personally im also sick & tired of every superhero movie out there but i cannot pass up this one because of how good Winter Soldier was. And lo & behold, it was great, not just a superhero flick but also as an action film

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X