No announcement yet.

Official 7th Annual Fantasy Football Walt Liquor Bowl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
    Starting rb for a handcuff, lol. Morris got that td last week and brush panicked.
    Elliot had 30 carries and 140 yards last week vs the Bears. Hes the guy. Cuff him fine. Its smart but to give up a legit RB1 was incredibly stupid.

Elliot is also going to lose tds to Dak. So just start Dak and Zeke where you see the matchups cant believe he gave up Matt Jones for Victor Cruz who is after Beckam Jr and Sterling Shepard and Morris who of course is Elliots back up crazy.
    Last edited by B.U.R.N.E.R; 09-28-2016, 09:41 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Colonel Rudyo View Post
      lol no one will give me the rb2, hence why I'm making other moves to upgrade everything else.

BURNER will check later, my yahoo is acting up for some reason on my phone.
      Mine has been doing that all morning. Says it has no connection.

Comment

Mine has been doing that all morning. Says it has no connection.
        Brush is hacking the league, calling it now.

Comment

• Rudy I think the problem that you're running into is that you're so heavy at WR, it makes it hard for anyone to want to trade for anything but one of them. There's not a lot of value on the bench that people are interested in.

That said, I don't know what RBs have been offered to you, so I can't really say for sure.

Comment

Rudy I think the problem that you're running into is that you're so heavy at WR, it makes it hard for anyone to want to trade for anything but one of them. There's not a lot of value on the bench that people are interested in.

That said, I don't know what RBs have been offered to you, so I can't really say for sure.
            Yeah that's basically the problem I think too, kinda why I did that too. Figured that Fuller/Shepard wouldn't get me an elite RB but it would help me get a elite WR. Guess it could be worse though, I may get the most WR points in the league for like 16 weeks in a row

Comment

Yeah that's basically the problem I think too, kinda why I did that too. Figured that Fuller/Shepard wouldn't get me an elite RB but it would help me get a elite WR. Guess it could be worse though, I may get the most WR points in the league for like 16 weeks in a row
              I don't know. Skills has siiiick WRs, too.

Comment

I don't know. Skills has siiiick WRs, too.
                True.........

Comment

• Josh Gordon doesnt have a bye week until week 13.

Make your offers and propel your team into the playoffs.

Comment

Youre in trouble at QB though Russell has been ass even before the mcl sprain and you only have one viable RB (until Rawls is back) on your team bench included. Also as you noted no TE.

Comment

• Originally posted by B.U.R.N.E.R View Post
                      Youre in trouble at QB though Russell has been ass even before the mcl sprain and you only have one viable RB (until Rawls is back) on your team bench included. Also as you noted no TE.
                      I'm hoping Russ gets this week off, then has the bye.

Gotta have Stewart come back too... Rawls has basically lost that job btw.

Comment

Working...
                      X