Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official 7th Annual Fantasy Football Walt Liquor Bowl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ehrmantrump has talked himself into this league. Give him a spot.

I am indifferent on the wildcard idea btw.

Good luck to all.
    Signed
    The defending liquor bet champ.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
      I can't remember exactly, but you know there was bogus trades going on. Tua was convincing guys to swap some of the best point earners for three scrubs and you lot were lapping it up, because he'd tell you that you "needed a TE" .

Anyway we will see if REED let's me in, but there's no need to be acting like Brush's league was total ****.

And no need to act like you're some absolute fantasy football kingpin. Tua has won it. Bat won it last year, a guy from Denmark. Not ****ting on him for that, just saying it is harder to follow and keep upto date in Europe, yet he won.

I would join the bet.

I'm sick of hearing you lot **** on Brush's league, oh I wasn't really trying etc...

Course you wasn't how convenient.

I missed the draft too and had Jordy Nelson out for the season.
      You were quite literally the one that came in the thread claiming some sort of FF dominance. I tried pointing out that this league is much tougher, and you got defensive.

I also said I wanted you in the league. I text Reed asking him to let you in. Don't be so sensitive.

I honestly didn't pay Brush's league much attention. I set my lineup. That's it. It's 10 teams. Every team is stacked from top to bottom. It doesn't really require attention.
      Last edited by johnm is...; 05-15-2016, 09:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
        You were quite literally the one that came in the thread claiming some sort of FF dominance. I tried pointing out that this league is much tougher, and you got defensive.

I also said I wanted you in the league. I text Reed asking him to let you in. Don't be so sensitive.

I honestly didn't pay Brush's league much attention. I set my lineup. That's it. It's 10 teams. Every team is stacked from top to bottom. It doesn't really require attention.
        It was just a bit of friendly banter.

I know it's a different league and a different setup with Yahoo.

Nice one for asking though, hopefully we will see who is the better player.

I am undefeated though .

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post

This year, my league will be 12 teams

Comment

I want in if you guys have any spots available.

Ehrmantraut won Brush's league last year but I won it the year before. Even took down johnnm to do it.

Comment

Has anything changed as it pertains to the bench? Still the same amount of bench players?

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                We have the liquor bet for the league. To make it interesting we can do side bets like whoever finishes higher.

I am down with whatever but I don't want the whole league to feel obligated to become a degenerate gambler like me
                That's cool with me, financial incentive ups the ante. I won $540 in a league last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                  Me and Come on Man should be let in.
                  I concur, hopefully we'll get the chance. I think we can do well.

Comment

Let in some new blood.

Kick BrushMyHair out.

His ******ness last year was too much imo.

Until he starts taking his meds, he shouldn't have a spot in this league.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                      Let in some new blood.

Kick BrushMyHair out.

His ******ness last year was too much imo.

Until he starts taking his meds, he shouldn't have a spot in this league.

I believe that I learned from my mistakes last year. However getting rid of Matt Ryan was a good decision

Comment

Working...
                      X