No announcement yet.

Official 7th Annual Fantasy Football Walt Liquor Bowl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    Join this one. We play for bottles of liquor.
    That's the plan, it'll be fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
      To be the best you have to beat the best. Honesty, money being on the line is a game changer for me. I won my money league last year & finished runner-up while not really trying in Brush's league.
      If we had a side bet for money, how high are you willing to go?

Comment

Join this one. We play for bottles of liquor.
        Bat winning ****ed us all up. We get someone in the US winning, they can post pictures of all the booze they received.

I was kind of hoping for gloating instead of running to paypal.

Comment

I'm not betting. I'm gonna be like Burner for this one.

the difference is I am an alpha Buckeye fan. He is a beta wolverine fan

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
            I'm not betting. I'm gonna be like Burner for this one.

the difference is I am an alpha Buckeye fan. He is a beta wolverine fan
            If you keep your feelings and biases out of it, you could be a very good player, Brush.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
              Bro, you won a league full of people that barely pay attention. Enough pumping your chest out. What did you guys have? 8, 10 teams? Man, congratulations.

So, since you paid such close attention, what are a few of those trades "you guys" were making? Other than Brush, of course.

You've got my vote to get in this league. You'll see for yourself. Of course, I'm sure you'll have some excuses lined up when you get smacked around.
              I can't remember exactly, but you know there was bogus trades going on. Tua was convincing guys to swap some of the best point earners for three scrubs and you lot were lapping it up, because he'd tell you that you "needed a TE" .

Anyway we will see if REED let's me in, but there's no need to be acting like Brush's league was total ****.

And no need to act like you're some absolute fantasy football kingpin. Tua has won it. Bat won it last year, a guy from Denmark. Not ****ting on him for that, just saying it is harder to follow and keep upto date in Europe, yet he won.

Tua has won 3 times this league I believe.

If Albuquerque is willing to join in the liquor or money side bet let him in.

I want him to be in awe of my greatness.
              I would join the bet.

I'm sick of hearing you lot **** on Brush's league, oh I wasn't really trying etc...

Course you wasn't how convenient.

I missed the draft too and had Jordy Nelson out for the season.
              Last edited by Mr Ehrmantraut; 05-14-2016, 02:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                If we had a side bet for money, how high are you willing to go?
                It depends, we could do something like a $80 buy in. Not sure how many people would agree to that.

Comment

Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
                  It depends, we could do something like a $80 buy in. Not sure how many people would agree to that.
                  We have the liquor bet for the league. To make it interesting we can do side bets like whoever finishes higher.

I am down with whatever but I don't want the whole league to feel obligated to become a degenerate gambler like me

Comment

Me and Come on Man should be let in.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                      I can't remember exactly, but you know there was bogus trades going on. Tua was convincing guys to swap some of the best point earners for three scrubs and you lot were lapping it up, because he'd tell you that you "needed a TE" .

Anyway we will see if REED let's me in, but there's no need to be acting like Brush's league was total ****.

And no need to act like you're some absolute fantasy football kingpin. Tua has won it. Bat won it last year, a guy from Denmark. Not ****ting on him for that, just saying it is harder to follow and keep upto date in Europe, yet he won.

I would join the bet.

I'm sick of hearing you lot **** on Brush's league, oh I wasn't really trying etc...

Course you wasn't how convenient.

I missed the draft too and had Jordy Nelson out for the season.

I will tell you this. This league is far different than mine.

Comment

Working...
                      X