• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
    I'M Looking for a 3rd string qb, I can't find Tebow anywhere
    I have stashed a monster. He is available at the right Price. #redrifle

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
      What is happening with the liquor bet, do you think it's not worth it for us Europeans, Bat/John?.
      It's not particularly fun just to recieve paypal bucks, but having the fatyanks twist, turn and whine makes up for it!

Comment

What is happening with the liquor bet, do you think it's not worth it for us Europeans, Bat/John?.
        Liquor bet is on. If Bat wins, we paypal him the money.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
          It's not particularly fun just to recieve paypal bucks, but having the fatyanks twist, turn and whine makes up for it!
          Who was whining? Aside from Brush, who doesn't count because he whines about most things.

I thought I remembered you saying the liquor wouldn't be worth it, because it would cost you money to receive it.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
            Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
            Liquor bet is on. If Bat wins, we paypal him the money.
            I want In, but I'd have to go the Bat route too if I won otherwise I'd get raped with import fees.

And what about if a yank wins, is it practical to send a bottle of Whiskey over or is there some kind of online store we can order from?.

Comment

I want In, but I'd have to go the Bat route too if I won otherwise I'd get raped with import fees.

And what about if a yank wins, is it practical to send a bottle of Whiskey over or is there some kind of online store we can order from?.
              There are online stores with free shipping.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
                Who was whining? Aside from Brush, who doesn't count because he whines about most things.

I thought I remembered you saying the liquor wouldn't be worth it, because it would cost you money to receive it.
                Brush whined in public. Others are confidential due to pm's.

Comment

• Who is in the bet then?.

Comment

There are online stores with free shipping.
                    ^^^^^^ What he said. I tried the same approach here in Denmark, but it didn't Work.

Comment

Also the loss of face from fatyanks. Good stuff. Particularly when thinking of the 5 foot, 400 lb North korean big mouth.

Comment

Working...
                      X