Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official 7th Annual Fantasy Football Walt Liquor Bowl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yahoo just knocked Dak's weekly projections down by like 10-15 points a week.

I know the projections are never even close to correct, but that seemed odd.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
      Yahoo just knocked Dak's weekly projections down by like 10-15 points a week.

I know the projections are never even close to correct, but that seemed odd.
      I've noticed it on a few of my own players, so who knows at this point what the margain will actually be once week 1 starts.

Comment

• I won't even bother getting Forsett. I don't know who in the hell starts for that team now.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
          Man the one thing I love and hate about this league is as soon as I saw Forsett got cut.......I didn't even bother looking for West lmao. I knew someone's ass had him already.
          Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
          Yup

You know that fool was available in like 90% of leagues. Gone in the 12th round of ours.
          Bat done done it Again.

Comment

• Forsett set to receive huge week 1 workload. lol Cant make this up.

Drafted in 8th round of this league then cut prematurely.

Comment

• I think every handcuff in the league is snatched up, lol. I may never use my waiver.

Comment

• I think we're looking at 2 non-participants this year.

Mustang hasn't signed into the site in a month. Can't imagine he'd still be hanging onto Bruce Ellington on the IR if he were paying any attention at all. Certainly wouldn't be carrying 2 kickers.

Glove hasn't signed in since January and has DeVante Parker in, who likely isn't playing. And carrying a kicker who, to the best of my knowledge, isn't even on a team.

We need to figure out early on what to do if they're not playing. Would be a shame to have two bye weeks in 2 of the divisions.

I suppose it's either transfer the teams to someone who wants to play, or have Reed set the lineups based on which players have the highest point projection.

Fantasy Football Police, OUT.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
                  I think we're looking at 2 non-participants this year.

Mustang hasn't signed into the site in a month. Can't imagine he'd still be hanging onto Bruce Ellington on the IR if he were paying any attention at all. Certainly wouldn't be carrying 2 kickers.

Glove hasn't signed in since January and has DeVante Parker in, who likely isn't playing. And carrying a kicker who, to the best of my knowledge, isn't even on a team.

We need to figure out early on what to do if they're not playing. Would be a shame to have two bye weeks in 2 of the divisions.

I suppose it's either transfer the teams to someone who wants to play, or have Reed set the lineups based on which players have the highest point projection.

Fantasy Football Police, OUT.
                  Do they post on the site, if so are they active on here?.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                    Do they post on the site, if so are they active on here?.
                    Nah, that's what I meant when I said they hadn't signed in. Glove did the same thing last year, but he was setting his lineup so it wasn't really a big deal. I just don't see any way they're paying attention to their team.

Comment

• In yahoo can yu like transfer a team to someone else?? Cause if you can, and they don't show we should do that. Just sent Mustang a PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X