No announcement yet.

Official 7th Annual Fantasy Football Walt Liquor Bowl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
    He was having an average to below average season prior to getting injured. Point being he's a good insurance policy to have because he's still a starting running back, hopefully he bounces back this year he's on the bench of all 3 of my fantasy teams lol.
    Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
    He's a starting rb going behind guys who are strictly 3rd down backs.

You can't argue with the fact that value is there.
    I agree with you both. The value is definitely there I was just commenting on his season last year lol

Harbaugh has been talking him up though. Even with West playing well he has a strangle hold on that starting spot so he should be solid. Actually let me go back to bashing him so I can trade for him lol

Comment

• Originally posted by B.U.R.N.E.R View Post
      Theo Riddick is a RB1 now.

Burner done done...
      Riddick is one of the main reasons I hate PPR. I think half PPR is much more logical. Riddick getting as much points for 10 catches of 1 yard as Gurley would for 100 yard game doesn't sit well with me at all.

Comment

• Apparently Yahoo knew something we didn't.

Forsett cut

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
          Apparently Yahoo knew something we didn't.

Forsett cut
          No good RB's on the waiver wire, going to see where Forsett ends up

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
            Riddick is one of the main reasons I hate PPR. I think half PPR is much more logical. Riddick getting as much points for 10 catches of 1 yard as Gurley would for 100 yard game doesn't sit well with me at all.
            Well in theory they're suppose to get more than 1 yard per catch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
              No good RB's on the waiver wire, going to see where Forsett ends up
              3rd stringer on some random team. No way he absorbs an offense in time to be of any fantasy value

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                3rd stringer on some random team. No way he absorbs an offense in time to be of any fantasy value
                Probably, but there are a couple of teams who could use the insurance policy. Somewhere like Houston or Buffalo.

Comment

• Man the one thing I love and hate about this league is as soon as I saw Forsett got cut.......I didn't even bother looking for West lmao. I knew someone's ass had him already.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                    Man the one thing I love and hate about this league is as soon as I saw Forsett got cut.......I didn't even bother looking for West lmao. I knew someone's ass had him already.
                    Yup

You know that fool was available in like 90% of leagues. Gone in the 12th round of ours.

Comment

• Forsett getting resigned by the Ravens. Might pick him up.

Comment

Working...
                      X