No announcement yet.

Official 7th Annual Fantasy Football Walt Liquor Bowl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
    This is gonna be my year. Likely drafting on my phone this year, so that will be a pain.
    I tried doing a mock on my tablet, sacked it off half way through it was annoying me that much.

Can only imagine how bad it will be on a phone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
      I tried doing a mock on my tablet, sacked it off half way through it was annoying me that much.

Can only imagine how bad it will be on a phone.
      The worst part is not being able to navigate it as easily to search for players, etc.

If you have a pretty good idea of the guys you want to draft, then it helps. But you need to have a ton of players in mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
        The worst part is not being able to navigate it as easily to search for players, etc.

If you have a pretty good idea of the guys you want to draft, then it helps. But you need to have a ton of players in mind.
        16 team leagues are brutal especially when taking RB's

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
          It usually pops up an hour before
          Thanks bro, good luck accept against me

Comment

• Hopefully the link pops up an hour or 30 minutes before the draft.

Comment

• It will say something like "your league is drafting now - click here to enter the draft" an hour-ish before the draft actually starts (so in like 30 minutes).

At that point you can load the draft room and see what position you're drafting in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
                Thanks bro, good luck accept against me
                Forget about Brush. You just stick with me and we'll get through this league just fine.

Remember, you have but one true friend in this league. He is I, and I am him, johnm with the tilted brim.

Comment

• I am going to bury you mother****ers for the glory of the Young General Kim Jong Un.

Comment

• I always get impatient as hell for this draft

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
                      Forget about Brush. You just stick with me and we'll get through this league just fine.

Remember, you have but one true friend in this league. He is I, and I am him, johnm with the tilted brim.
                      I always had a feeling you were Tua, LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X