Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official 7th Annual Fantasy Football Walt Liquor Bowl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd say at this point, the main thing we'd be looking for is someone to agree to the liquor bet. Kills two birds with one stone. We get another person in on the bet, and they're almost certain to remain active in the league because they have something on the line.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
      I'd say at this point, the main thing we'd be looking for is someone to agree to the liquor bet. Kills two birds with one stone. We get another person in on the bet, and they're almost certain to remain active in the league because they have something on the line.
      We've both said we would be in on that.

Do the right thing lads.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
        We've both said we would be in on that.

Do the right thing lads.
        I'm all for it.

I suppose ultimately it's up to Reed.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
          I'd say at this point, the main thing we'd be looking for is someone to agree to the liquor bet. Kills two birds with one stone. We get another person in on the bet, and they're almost certain to remain active in the league because they have something on the line.
          Well initially I was against playing for money. Partly because I'm not american and partly because the prestige of winning this league is big enough in itself.

However we have had problems with too many posters not playing through the season which is somewhat of a nuisance.

Comment

We should be promoted from Brush's league as the top 2 like they do in soccer . Ditch the two losers from Walt's league.

Either way I'll still be defending my title as the reigning, defending, undisputed, unbeaten, boxingscene Champion.
            In walts league, there is 1 winner and 15 losers

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
              In walts league, there is 1 winner and 15 losers
              Yeah you don't say.

Obviously we are talking worst records, smart ass.

I guess there would be no point relegating you as you already came last in your own league .

Comment

Yeah you don't say.

Obviously we are talking worst records, smart ass.

I guess there would be no point relegating you as you already came last in your own league .
                I didn't come in last in our league. ShoulderRoll and BloodyNate had the worst records in our league last year

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
                  I didn't come in last in our league. ShoulderRoll and BloodyNate had the worst records in our league last year
                  3rd last then?.

Comment

• I was dead last in this league 2 or 3 years ago. That was when the johnm curse really came into its form.
                    Last edited by johnm is...; 06-03-2016, 04:47 PM.

Comment

We should be promoted from Brush's league as the top 2 like they do in soccer . Ditch the two losers from Walt's league.

Either way I'll still be defending my title as the reigning, defending, undisputed, unbeaten, boxingscene Champion.
                      Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
                      That's actually a pretty interesting idea.
                      Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
                      13 Teams ? or it looks like Notworthadamn's team is not underlined, did we go back to 12 like was being discussed ? .. I say we have a Second league and have Relegation ... bottom 2 teams in our league get knocked back to the other league and Top 2 from them comes up to our league, kind of like Soccer // the EPL
                      Really? Johnm ? I said that in the #5 post of this thread ... then later on bc no one acknowledged it .... but as soon as Ehrmantraut says it ... ohhhh interesting idea
                      it's all good, but I thought it was a good idea that I put out there, we have a second boxingscene league and if we all agree to it .. we promote the top 2 to our Walt Liquor league and the bottom 2 drop to the BS league and they can always work their way back up ... but we really want Liquor bet posters to commit

Comment

Working...
                      X