No announcement yet.

Official 7th Annual Fantasy Football Walt Liquor Bowl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
    You eked out a controversial split decision on the scorecards a la Bernard Hopkins. I'm cleaning your clock next time old man.

Oh and i always like Janis from that Hail Mary he caught last year, that and the feminine surname.
    What I really like about Janis, is every single week I get to hear him get called Jordy Nelson like once or twice.

Literally happened at least like 4 times now this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
      It was a good game. I went life and death with a journeyman. I am in trouble the rest of the year as I got a murderer's row to face until I hit Burner. LOL

I hope the judges don't rob me on the scorecards (stat corrections). They already penalized me 6 points for Janikowski missing 2 50 plus yard field goals.

Shout out to Traut's Trojans. Even though his record is not good he battles hard every week and doesn't go emo like some people historically do when having a rough season.

****er replaced Montgomery with Janis last minute.....
      My ex-friend jerck has spoken.

I have learned my lesson though. This year I just sit still at home in my couch sobbing.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        My ex-friend jerck has spoken.

I have learned my lesson though. This year I just sit still at home in my couch sobbing.
        Yeah, I understand the sobbing because I have done plenty of it.

You can always do what Tua and I do and gloat about past accomplishments in this league.

They can never take the liquor bet championship away from you.

That always eases the pain.

Comment

• We should invite Mr. Jupiter back in the league.

That guy was always good for 1 win on the docket.

Now everybody tries their hardest. We need easy weeks sometimes.

Comment

• Count the ringzzz.....

Comment

• I would still like to point out that I am still a .500 fantasy gm.... That's decent within the first two years, Chip Kelly level.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                Your team pisses me off so much because you have 4 of the top 12 fantasy players. Like how in the **** did that happen!? Finally took back my number 1 spot though and I am not giving it up.
                Your team is set apart from running back, let me help you win the league, Booker or Hyde available, need WR.

Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
                What I really like about Janis, is every single week I get to hear him get called Jordy Nelson like once or twice.

Literally happened at least like 4 times now this year.
                Everyone available, closing down sale this week, I need a WR, you need Booker back, or Hyde.

Comment

• This game between me and Burner is kinda embarassing so far... Both of our teams are like MIA.

Comment

• If my fantasy team had coordinators, I'd have fired them ALL by now... Underperforming bums... Plus i'd give one of those angry ass empowered speeches about "YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME".

Comment

• Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
                      If my fantasy team had coordinators, I'd have fired them ALL by now... Underperforming bums... Plus i'd give one of those angry ass empowered speeches about "YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME".
                      You see the group of misfits I had to send out there this week?

I swear during the draft I was like "oh crap, another week 9 bye."

But I just kept doing it

I even traded a guy who didn't have a week nine bye, for a guy who did.

Comment

Working...
                      X