No announcement yet.

Official 7th Annual Fantasy Football Walt Liquor Bowl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
    You can fix some of your issues by coming off one of your QB's. You can get a RB/Backup QB for Ryan.
    Hyde for ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
      I am sure my team is the one who has failed the most in reaching it's projections. It's sick. The fantasy football gods hates me.

Oh and I got an F for this weeks performance.
      Bat, don't put a ton of stock in projections alone. Yahoo is wrong a lot. Look at match ups and if you need to consult different sources other than Yahoo.

Yahoo writers are as guilty as anyone else of falling in love with under performing players with supposed high ceilings so the point predictions reflect that.

Comment

• If I can't make the playoffs, I'd like to see a Mustang-Brush final.

Mustang plays hard every year but hasn't had things bounce his way and if Burner's son Brush gets in it, Tua will probably be physically sick from it.

Comment

• **** that. This thread can't be the lowest pinned sticky...we need to use this thread as an auction block or something. Apps ruined the internet.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
            **** that. This thread can't be the lowest pinned sticky...we need to use this thread as an auction block or something. Apps ruined the internet.
            I will never use the app.

Comment

• My guys are playing like bums.

Comment

• Fiedorowicz coming up huge for johnm.

WAR JOHNM!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                  Fiedorowicz coming up huge for johnm.

WAR JOHNM!!!!
                  Yep, cause I was catching up to him, before some guy who has the word Fedora in his name scored more then my #1st round pick Hopkins , smh... Even if I lose though, im liking how most of my guys are performing....

I need like a TD from Hopkins about right now....

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                    Fiedorowicz coming up huge for johnm.

WAR JOHNM!!!!

He had 2 pretty good weeks prior to this week. I figured he was the best available option with Ebron hurt.

Comment

• I need a WR yall for da FLEX.

Comment

Working...
                      X