Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 25 U.S. Cities With the Highest Rates of HIV Infection.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
    Minnesota HIV/AIDS cases climb sharply among young adults, drug users, minorities:

http://www.startribune.com/minnesota...ies/377261001/

you just have to wonder,

how many women AND MEN did Prince infect with the AIDS/HIV????

all you posters groveling at his feet talking about how great he is, how much of a revolutionary musical genius prince is, not realizing this guy could single handedly been infecting numerous men and women with HIV and in turn how many did they infect????

how many AIDS INFECTION could be attributed to Prince????

he a great muscian doe right?

how many people got infected with AIDS inside this place????

Comment

is that prince home? **** looks like a prison

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Define a lot %-wise?

I mean like I said its obviously primarily a gay disease, despite the PC police not wanting anyone to say that, but I gotta figure the overwhelming majority of people with even below average logical reasoning realize via a bisexual dude with HIV having sex with a heterosexual girl or straight person sharing needles with a gay person with HIV one might acquire HIV & therefore become a heterosexual spreader of HIV. But sure I got no doubt that if there are some % of people who believe the earth is flat then some small flat earth ballpark % of people believe only gay people get HIV.
        You must not hang around a lot of blacks and mexicans. First thing a lot of them think when a person has aids is "he must have been gay"

Comment

I always thought prince was asexual.

Thought michael jackson was asexual too.

Comment

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
            You must not hang around a lot of blacks and mexicans. First thing a lot of them think when a person has aids is "he must have been gay"
            So you think cuz someone makes a random gay comment about HIV which is a disease where you are more likely to get it if your gay than hetero that that person believes you can only get it via gay activities? Thats a bigger assumption than that person is making.

I'd say thats more along the lines of a new friend who happens to be an obese person telling you they got diabetes & you assume its type 2 instead of type 1. Granted the HIV/gay angle may be a lil more rude &/or disrespectful of an assumption, but odds are its the right assumption more than not when ~70% of the people getting HIV got it from gay activities.

Comment

Metropolitan areas with the highest rates of L.G.B.T. residents:

San Francisco 6.2%

Portland, Ore. 5.4%

Austin, Tex. 5.3%

New Orleans 5.1%

Seattle 4.8%

Boston 4.8%

Salt Lake City 4.7%

Hartford 4.6%

Denver 4.6%

Los Angeles 4.6%

Louisville, Ky. 4.5%

Providence, R.I. 4.4%

Virginia Beach 4.4%

Columbus, Ohio 4.3%

Jacksonville 4.3%

^^^Only 5 out of the 15 gayest metro areas made the "Cities With the Highest Rates of HIV Infection" list. I think it's safe to say it's not a gay problem. A lot of women like butt sex too you know..

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/21/up...tion.html?_r=0
              Last edited by Santa_; 04-27-2016, 07:19 PM.

Comment

I always thought prince was asexual.

Thought michael jackson was asexual too.
                but if they were caucasian males you would just say you always knew they were "fags", no?

Comment

Originally posted by r i z View Post
                  but if they were caucasian males you would just say you always knew they were "fags", no?
                  but what you say doesn't even make sense because no white males have the dance moves like michael had and no white dudes have the soul prince had.

Comment

but what you say doesn't even make sense because no white males have the dance moves like michael had and no white dudes have the soul prince had.
                    oh, ok. i get it now.

is this why you think whites are indiscriminately killing young black kids? because they can't dance like them and have no soul?

Comment

when u speak of white devils u put some respek on it ya feel me

Comment

Working...
                      X