Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long does the shame of banging a fat chick last?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wish I had a fat chick to mess around with

Comment

Wtf the room smell like?

How fat was she? There are levels to f#cking these fat girls. I prefer the chubby ones myself. I'd be losing my boner & **** if they got the rolls & all that ****. It'd be like f#cking a living bean bag chair.

Comment

Did she at least have a nice rack?
        The way your telling it, it seems like you were the woman so thats probably why you feel shame

Comment

you fucked a nasty disgusting ass bitch, and your thirst got you, probably got aids now too. you think your the only random drunk dude she let hit and your her first time and she dont normally do this shit? go get checked.
          Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 04-26-2016, 12:24 PM.

Comment

*saves thread so i can bump in 2yrs when Defiance announces their engagement*

Comment

Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post
              So I had never banged a fat chick before, but I was high last night, I was horny and I had this fat chick all over me.. one thing led to another and I ended up taking her to a hotel.

It was kinda gross, she was so aggressive and she was so strong. She liked it rough. I was smashing and she kept pulling me in everytime I in-stroked and she kept saying harder, harder, she was choking me and pulling me, I'm not one to back down from a challenge so I was all over the place ****ing her as hard as I could. We were like 2 rabid sweaty feral animals wrestling for survival in the mud.

At the end I was more exhausted than satisfied and I was kinda wasted so I just went to sleep. When I woke up the room smelled so bad and when I saw her I felt this wave of disgust like... why the hell did I do that.

Fast forward to now and I still feel all this shame and disgust that won't go away. I can't even get like a full erection anymore. The most I can get is like 75%
              DIED lol

Comment

Did her pussy smell bad?

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  *saves thread so i can bump in 2yrs when Defiance announces their engagement*

Comment

Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post

do you have any idea how big of a Blazers fan i am right now?

Comment

you was drunk son so I wouldn't be talking bad about the fat chick just yet cause you never know...

-DEfiance you are the father of the fat chicks kid
                      Last edited by -jose-; 04-26-2016, 01:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X