No announcement yet.

Muslim inbreeding and birth defects, sad video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    You should have sampled that! Made her unchaste and added her to a stable of fine females!
    lol she was in love with my best mate and was actually with him for a while without her parents knowing. At the school prom her Dad insisted on attending the event to watch over the whole thing, she had to wear some traditional Pakistani dress which looked really different from all the other girls.

The Dad was actually Pakistani and he brought all his old school rules over the West with him for his Westernized kids to live by, not cool.
    Last edited by Weebler I; 04-25-2016, 05:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
      lol she was in love with my best mate and was actually with him for a while without her parents knowing. At the school prom her Dad insisted on attending the event to watch over the whole thing, she had to wear some traditional Pakistani dress which looked really different from all the other girls. The Dad was actually Pakistani and he brought all his old school rules over the West with him for his free Westernized kids to live by.
      Hopefully your best mate tapped that azz!! Forbidden ethnic poon is always enjoyable. I pounded several Indian women, but only one Muslim girl! Great stuff!

Comment

You can pound your first cousin, but at least pull out! Explode on her belly or azz!! Allah Akbar!
        One of my cousins is super hot. Shes my cousins daughter, so what is that? 2nd cousin or some shit?

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
          Seems they have a lot in common with american southerners
          And some Hispanics because you know, majority of them are overweight and muffin top. Perhaps it's just their diet

Comment

i ****in knew it...the Lannisters are ******s

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              i ****in knew it...the Lannisters are ******s
              Hahahahahahaha!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                One of my cousins is super hot. Shes my cousins daughter, so what is that? 2nd cousin or some shit?
                I call it second cousin, but it might be first cousin once removed??

Comment

I call it second cousin, but it might be first cousin once removed??
                  She's fookin hot. I have no shame.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    She's fookin hot. I have no shame.
                    A throbbing c0ck has no conscience! I said this 25 years ago!

Profound!

Comment

Beer going to take his cousin to pound town while his cat Snickers pisses everywhere in disgust.

Can't wait for the thread.

God I love Boxing Scene.

Comment

Working...
                      X