Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video shows Man knocked out lying on street, robbed while unconscious, than ran over

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do we only see this in America? I've watched 100s of videos of people getting knocked out in the street and only in America are they robbed and ignored by passers by.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
      Why do we only see this in America? I've watched 100s of videos of people getting knocked out in the street and only in America are they robbed and ignored by passers by.
      America? Or inner cities in bad neighborhoods?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        That's terrible, and the 911 call was also worthless, not the guy calling but the people picking up. Good lord they suck.

Notice also, instead of helping the fellow black man, all the black people around were just digging in his pockets. It has to be pointed out, what community does that to each other? The one's who were not stealing anything were just watching and recording for world star. That's just shameful and embarrassing, it has to be a black eye for that neighborhood.

Apparently the guy was an honest working man a popular c*cktail server at a hotel.

Also i'm going to answer why no one helped, it was most likely out of fear from all the hoodlums around the area.
        I really can't name another one. Maybe a drug friend community? But man, poor black people have a lot of issues. I don't know if society failed them or if they failed themselves, but that **** is just messed up. I imagine a scenario like that with whites, Latinos, or Asians around and they would definitely intervene, but man that **** was ****ed. I turned it off after they started digging in his pockets. Poor guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
          I really can't name another one. Maybe a drug friend community? But man, poor black people have a lot of issues. I don't know if society failed them or if they failed themselves, but that **** is just messed up. I imagine a scenario like that with whites, Latinos, or Asians around and they would definitely intervene, but man that **** was ****ed. I turned it off after they started digging in his pockets. Poor guy.
          They failed themselves, it's 2016 they have nobody to blame anymore

Comment

I hate crap like this! But karma is a *****!

Comment

This is what would happen to omowale tribe if he left his basement.

Comment

They need to:
                - arrest the guy who KO'd him
                - arrest the people who robbed him when he got KO'd
                - arrest the driver who ran over him

What surprised me was how FAST those two guys IMMEDIATELY run over to rob him as soon as he got knocked out by that hooded as.shole... ****ing scum.

Oh and **** BLM. They don't give a **** about this. They only care when a white cop kills a black man. That's the only scenario they're concerned about. And if you aren't really white, they'll label you white. You can be hispanic and then you're all of a sudden a "white hispanic".. I'm waiting for an Asian cop to be labeled a "white Asian" too. You know it's coming.
                Last edited by Ruthless One; 04-22-2016, 10:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
                  They need to:
                  - arrest the guy who KO'd him
                  - arrest the people who robbed him when he got KO'd
                  - arrest the driver who ran over him

What surprised me was how FAST those two guys IMMEDIATELY run over to rob him as soon as he got knocked out by that hooded as.shole... ****ing scum.
                  I dont think the driver did that on purpose, so why arrest him?

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
                    I dont think the driver did that on purpose, so why arrest him?
                    I don't know. It may have been an accident but couldn't you get arrested for killing a guy like that?

Comment

i expect this sort of thing to happen in China or India but not in the good old USA

Comment

Working...
                      X